Senior Sales Director
Sonoro is an award winning global media company focused on creating premium, content together with leading and emerging Latinx talent - in English, Spanish and Spanglish.
The company has worked with over 300 global creators, has won multiple audio awards for their work (including Best Fiction Podcast and Best Society & Culture Podcast at the Podcast Academy Ambies) and has launched over ten #1 podcast hits around the world and has multiple properties in development for TV and film. Founded in 2020, the Company is backed by leading media investors, including Lerer Hippeau and Greycroft.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Senior Sales Director, you will use your experience selling digital and audio advertising solutions. Your clients include Fortune 500 brands and media agencies looking to target the US Latinx and multicultural markets.
Through client-side and agency relationships, utilizing a consultative approach and your understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions - including podcasts, video and social content.
You will further use your networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
● Own key senior client and agency relationships and establish inroads to major holding companies
● Build accounts by establishing trust and ensuring the delivery of high-quality work
● Continually develop quality and quantity of opportunities needed to achieve personal revenue targets across audio, YouTube, and social, working across teams
● Support the gathering of any required assets, documentation, and data from clients and other sources
● Cultivates broader territory strategy including need for verticalization, product subject matter expertise, etc.
● Create and deliver effective sales presentations to potential clients
● Reviews all assigned work to ensure quality control and the achievement of the finalized goal
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
● You have 10+ years of B2B sales experience.
● You have experience working with people across various departments and building relationships.
● You have the ability to understand and anticipate the needs of US Latinx community – if you are fluent in Spanish, this is a plus.
● You have the ability to lead operational and strategic initiatives across platforms, translating high-level goals into actionable plans and sales targets.
● You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing global work environment.
● Strong credibility and connections within the industry
● Experience on small, scrappy teams
This is a full-time remote position. Competitive compensation, including equity.
To apply, please send your resume and a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Sales Director.”