Dr. B is looking for a methodical and strategic product manager who is excited by the idea of expanding access to healthcare. Dr. B is listed as a Public Benefit Corporation, which means we’re driven by our mission rather than profits. Not only are we building one of the most affordable telehealth platforms on the market, Dr. B is also the first company to offer a no-cost option for those who need a hand when it comes to accessing care.
Role Description: The product manager will be responsible for the following three workflows:
Listening: communicating with patients, medical practitioners and service operations teams to assess needs, features, and potential partnerships from an ROI perspective and an eye towards build vs. buy.
Prioritization: assessing a wide range of new product ideas and features and prioritizing them accordingly.
Project Management: Driving the product process across cross-functional teams while working to maintain consistent alignment and communication. This includes developing, implementing and maintaining product timelines across multiple departments.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for design and technology teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with engineering and product design teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management and communication
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly organized
- Skilled listener
Something looks off?