Freelance Copywriter - Hybrid NYC
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a creative and self-starting freelance copywriter to write copy specifically for BaubleBar.com as well as the BaubleBar Sales Team, which includes BaubleBar’s licensing partnerships, partnerships, and wholesale accounts. The freelance copywriter will have a strong passion for writing and the ability to create inventive copy, all while following content and copywriting guidelines. Ideal candidates will have strong organization and communication skills, grammatical expertise, and the creativity needed to write informative and enticing product descriptions. Candidates should have the flexibility to come into the BaubleBar office one day every other week to see BaubleBar products in person and take notes for copywriting.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure copy aligns with BaubleBar & sales account guidelines
- Meet assigned due dates and deadlines for each product delivery
- Write exciting yet informative copy that encourages a customer to purchase the product
- Provide 10 hours/week to assignments
- Come to our NYC office near the Flatiron District one day every other week to see BaubleBar products in person
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years of copywriting experience, ideally in the retail industry
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A fun, creative, kind and multi-faceted personality!
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19. (Role requires onsite visits at our NYC Office).