NJ Warehouse Seasonal Supervisor- Moonachie, NJ
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Warehouse Seasonal Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day Outbound operations in our BaubleBar warehouse. These include the preparation and execution of orders and supervision of all warehouse employees within their shifts. This role is also responsible for maintaining overall performance and ensuring individual accountability based on KPIs. The Warehouse Seasonal Supervisor must be accessible and responsive while ensuring that internal and external customers receive the highest level of service. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with experience working in a fast-paced environment and excel at communicating across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Assist and oversee the technical day-to-day activities of the warehouse distribution. This includes ensuring the smooth flow of internal processes such pick-packing, troubleshooting, and on-time deliveries
- Provide leadership and motivation to management staff and both full-time and temporary warehouse associates. Communicating effectively with associates and creating an open communication style that fosters a collaborative work environment
- Ability to exercise strong problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
- Handle multiple projects at once, deal with rapidly changing priorities
- Maintain close partnership with our BaubleBar Human Resources team regarding hiring and labor practices in line with OSHA and New Jersey State law
- Expected to work various shifts, including weekends, nights, afternoon, and morning shifts
- Report directly to the Senior Operations Manager
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a warehouse distribution, third-party logistics, or direct business-to-consumer distribution facility with three years minimum management experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse operations, Warehouse Management Systems, Inventory Control, Fulfillment, and 3PL processes and / or logistics is a must
- Area of study in business, engineering or logistics, distribution management preferred. Logistics to include shipping, receiving inventory and quantitative methods, lean and six sigma concepts
- Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate
- Clear and concise communication, both written and verbal
- Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Possess a professional and positive attitude
- Ability to frequently life and shift boxes weighing an average of 20 to 40 pounds
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for long periods of time
- Bilingual: Fluent English and Spanish (speaking & written) mandatory
- Documentation of Vaccination for COVID-19