Seasonal Part-time Customer Care Associate - Nights/Weekends -Remote
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar’s award-winning customer care team is looking for multiple seasonal part-time associates to be the perfect addition to our seriously amazing team. We’re looking for someone with a love for helping people and an innate ability to “roll with the punches.” Friends say you can handle any challenge with a smile.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work proactively to find solutions while multi-tasking like a champ. A positive, "no task is too small" attitude is a must as well as a genuine team spirit. We measure success as a team and are always willing to help support each other!
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Quickly and efficiently answer customers via email, text, and live chat
- Listen empathetically to customer feedback and use it to improve our site and processes where possible
- Act as the eyes and ears of the website - in the words of the MTA, “If you see something, say something!” You’ll troubleshoot user experiences on BaubleBar.com and be the first to flag customer-facing issues on our site
- Work collaboratively with our Operations, Marketing, and Sourcing teams to solve broader site, inventory, and processing issues
- Provide 30 hours per week of Customer support from 6:00 pm- 12:00 am EST (6 hour shifts) during the evening and rotating weekend hours after the initial training period
- This role will be remote
- You will be required to work overnight, evenings, and weekends, and at least four (4) shifts during peak between 11/23 – 11/28
- Temporary seasonal role will last approximately 12-18 weeks. Estimated start date for training 9/5/23
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication or related field is preferred but not required
- A strong work ethic, top-notch written and oral communication skills, and high standards when it comes to customer service
- Online customer service experience, and working knowledge of Kustomer, Shopify and/or NetSuite is a HUGE plus!
- Proficiency using G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Internship or work experience within retail or e-commerce
- You love accessories, of course! Everyone at BaubleBar is passionate about what we do and the incredible products we sell