Affiliate Marketing Assistant Manager - Remote OR Hybrid-NYC
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by Baublear, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is hiring an Affiliate Marketing Assistant Manager to join their Marketing Team!
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Assistant Manager with a proven record of success in building and executing affiliate marketing strategies. An ideal candidate for this role is an analytical digital marketer with strong storytelling and writing skills. We are looking for a candidate who is charismatic, engaging and a fan of the brand! This role requires a candidate with a critical understanding of commerce and can identify revenue generating audiences and media opportunities based on key product lines and assortments while developing relationships with existing and new partners. It is important to be curious, creative and possess an eagerness to innovate, test, fail fast, learn and evolve our strategies to drive growth for the business. This role will collaborate closely with our agencies, media partners, merchandising leads, PR and Brand Marketing to achieve business growth goals.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Asist in the day-to-day account management and execution of our affiliate program. Develop and implement strategies to drive engagement and buzz around the brand while driving sales
- Assist in building our strategic plans across top partners and opportunities to scale and diversify our affiliate program across all core publisher segments (e.g. loyalty, cashback, coupon, media)
- Write and pitch stories for commerce teams in the BaubleBar tone focusing on key products, SEO opportunities with the goal of securing strong affiliate coverage and generating revenue from traffic and product sales
- Research and stay on top of trends in the affiliate and commerce space and have a strong understanding of our product catalog and categories that are relevant for strong article inclusion
- Work closely with brand marketing and merchandising teams to align on product, pricing and gifting opportunities and recommendations that align commerce content with business growth goals and product optimizations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agencies, top affiliates and other partners, both current and new, by communicating business and brand priorities & updates, promotional calendar & negotiating strong partnership terms
- Own and manage daily / weekly / monthly affiliate performance reporting to monitor and report on channel performance, adjusting strategies to hit business goals and channel KPIs
- Monitor and analyze partner sales and activity. Share feedback and performance with opportunities for improvement
- Maintain affiliate budget inclusive of commissions, placement fees, CPA rates and bonuses while making recommendations based on performance expectations
- Proactively stay abreast of industry trends, channel opportunities, publisher offerings, affiliate partners and technology, and innovative testing strategies to grow and diversify the affiliate channel
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 2-3 years of relevant affiliate marketing experience, preferably in retail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Familiarity with affiliate platforms (e.g. Pepperjam, Rakuten, CJ)
- Proven relationship building, maintenance, and communication with both internal and external partners
- Exceptional writing, pitching and communication skills with strong negotiation skills
- A highly motivated self-starter with an ability to learn quickly with focus on growth and a passion for retail and digital marketing
- A positive, personable, can-do, problem- solving, creative, personality who can be flexible, multitask, and is team-oriented. Demonstrated ability to provide high attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Position can be remote (residing anywhere in the US and currently authorized to work in the US) OR Hybrid with days in our NYC office