Email Marketing Manager - Remote
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by Baublear, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is hiring an Email Marketing Manager to join their Marketing Team!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a proven record of success in building and executing across a variety of marketing channels with a strong focus on email, SMS and retention data driven marketing. This role will work closely with our marketing, creative and merchandising teams to help us manage and grow our email, SMS, and retention programs across our variety of categories and audience segments.
An ideal candidate for this role is an analytical digital marketer with strong storytelling and writing skills. We are looking for a candidate who is charismatic, engaging and a fan of the brand! This role requires a candidate with a critical understanding of commerce and can identify revenue generating audience and media opportunities based on key product lines and assortments while developing relationships with existing and new partners. It is important to be curious, creative and possess an eagerness to innovate, test, learn and evolve our strategies to drive growth for the business.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Develop and implement the day-to-day account management of our email, SMS, and retention programs to drive engagement and conversion rates for key product launches, top sales drivers, and brand building opportunities
- Responsible for our entire email channel including concept and briefing of email content while overseeing and aligning email strategy, campaign planning, testing, and reporting
- Monitor and analyze email performance and A/B testing metrics, including open rates, click-through rates, conversions, list size, and unsubscribe rates to optimize performance
- Develop new and expand on lifecycle flows and automations to boost engagement, conversion, repeat and retention metrics
- Gain thorough understanding of our customer lifecycle, cross-channel offers, welcome series and post purchase flow. Develop and recommend 360* testing strategies, with clear objectives and measures of success
- Develop KPIs to measure both the short-term and long-term success of email and mobile campaigns while providing suggestions and exploring new methods and opportunities
- Feel confident in providing product, pricing, merchandising, and gifting opportunity recommendations to align with a strong growth strategy
- Keep up to date with industry trends and shifts in email / SMS marketing technology
- Ensure email deliverability by adhering to best practices in email hygiene, including list management and compliance with anti-spam regulations
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 3+ years of relevant digital, email and SMS marketing experience, preferably in retail, and specifically related to campaign planning, execution and analysis
- An analytical digital marketer with an ability to work with brand, merchandising and digital marketing teams to develop brand relevant marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proficient in email marketing and audience segmentation. Experience with an ESP or CRM campaign management tool, preferably Klaviyo. CDP experience is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail. Can think creatively and take direction
- Comfortable communicating with C-suite level executives
- A positive, personable, fun, creative, kind, and multi-faceted personality who can be flexible, multitask, and is team-oriented. Demonstrated ability to provide high attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Positive, can-do, problem-solving growth attitude with a passion for retail and digital marketing
- Position will be remote (residing anywhere in the US and currently authorized to work in the US)