Social Media Coordinator - Hybrid NYC
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a dynamic and self-starting Social Media Coordinator to join their marketing team. The Social Media Coordinator should have a passion for social media and the ability to create original, inventive content to be used across BaubleBar’s social media channels. Ideal candidates will have an eye for relevant, fast-moving social media trends, be up to date on cultural moments, and willing to be on camera, as needed, to create high quality content in real time. This role will also assist with community management across BaubleBar’s social media platforms. The Social Media Coordinator role is a hybrid position requiring a minimum of two days a week in BaubleBar’s NYC office. The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Senior Communications Manager.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work alongside the Senior Communications Manager to execute the social strategy for all collections including Instagram posts, reels, highlights, TikToks, etc.
- Be a wiz at creating interesting and fun social media content. Must be able to create high quality content with strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to brainstorm and lay out content calendars
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Creative teams to execute content strategy
- Work closely with Influencer & Community Marketing team to highlight UGC and influencer content
- Monitor and report on performance to make necessary changes to grow social media audience while maintaining brand identity
- Stay informed about updates and changes to social media platforms
- Execute content ideas to completion and within deadlines
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in social media specifically
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable being on camera
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A fun, creative, kind and multi-faceted personality!
- Experience with Dash Hudson is a plus
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19. (Role requires 2 days per week onsite at our NYC Office)
Something looks off?