Product Setup Specialist - Part-time Remote
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is currently seeking a part-time Product Setup Specialist to join our team. This is a remote role working across all areas of the business. The Product Setup Specialist will be responsible for ensuring data integrity for new product setup and data uploads. This role will assist in various item data related projects and activities. Interested candidates should be self-motivated, proactive individuals who can understand broader team goals and deadlines. The position requires tremendous attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work within the Item Setup Team to obtain accurate operational content for the purpose of adding to product catalog
- Work a minimum guarantee of 10 hours per week with the opportunity to flex up to 20-29 hours
- Review data integrity through reporting and analysis to meet the specific needs of internal teams
- Maintain reports and interpret data to give visibility to upper management and stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with internal teams to coordinate product setup updates tied to the published schedule
- Communicate with cross functional team members on troubleshooting issues
- Manage multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Exercise discretion in managing company proprietary information
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Position will be remote (residing anywhere in the United States and authorized to work in the U.S.) Standard working hours to fall within 9:00 am- 6:30 pm EST
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum two years of related business experience, with a solid understanding of business issues and data challenges
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Ability to gather, analyze and organize complex data, draw conclusions, and to present such data effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet or exceed deadlines and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow up
- Must have the drive to produce accurate results and a sense of accountability for assigned projects
- Must be able to learn new software applications; must understand basic IT documents for workflows, data concepts, and project requirement timelines
- Someone who is naturally passionate about proofreading
- Computer savvy with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with NetSuite and Shopify is a plus!
Something looks off?