Accounts Payable Analyst
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building, manufacturing and operating the first instant delivery and logistics system that serves all humans equally, wherever they are. From powering Rwanda’s national blood delivery network and Ghana’s COVID-19 vaccine distribution, to providing on-demand home delivery for Walmart, to enabling healthcare providers to bring care directly to U.S. homes, we are transforming the way things move for businesses, governments and consumers. The technology is complex but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need, when you need it. Through our technology that includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution, while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people.
About The Role
We are excited about bringing in an experienced and motivated Accounts Payable Analyst to join our fast-paced global Accounting and Finance team! In this role, you will conduct accounts payable activities in compliance with company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, processing and coding invoices in a timely and accurate manner and addressing supplier queries to ensure Zipline successfully meets all financial operations and reporting obligations.
What You'll Do
- Process and perform 2-way/3-way match on high volumes of invoices
- Review and reconcile vendor statements
- Participate in maintaining an accurate vendor database
- Triage vendor support tickets and provide support related to billing, payment, and vendor onboarding inquiries
- Assist in AP-related month-end financial close, reporting, and external audit efforts
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to help resolve issues and ensure actions are completed on-time
- Perform other ad-hoc AP-related duties as appropriate
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of experience in AP functions
- Ability to demonstrate independent decision making using discretion and good business judgment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets (e.g. pivot tables and lookups)
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Coupa, Jira, and Zendesk a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Energetic, mature, positive person who thrives working independently
What Else You Need to Know
This role will be performed from Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and will require onsite presence.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!