Senior Growth Marketing Manager
About You and The Role
We’re looking for a seasoned growth marketer to build and scale a growth marketing engine that generates demand with prospective customers within our key verticals and markets. In close partnership with our sales team and product marketing, you will develop a deep understanding of our buyer persona and ideal customer profile within the healthcare, restaurant, and retail verticals and develop plans to reach and convert target accounts into customers. You will develop both online (paid social, search, display, content syndication) and offline marketing strategies (field marketing, conferences), running experiments, developing a playbook, and pushing the envelope to deliver on ambitious pipeline and revenue goals. You are a dynamic generalist who can flex across different growth strategies and channels, a fast-mover and thinker who can develop plans and put them in motion quickly, and a resourceful problem solver who can leverage tools, contractors, and creativity to deliver. This is a unique opportunity to build the growth engine from the ground up and be a driving force behind Zipline’s commercial success.
What You'll Do
- Drive enterprise pipeline for our sales team. You will run campaigns and experiments across multiple channels to maximize conversion within our target list of accounts.
- Drive performance marketing. Plan and execute online performance campaigns including paid social, display, SEM, and sponsored content.
- Manage offline marketing campaigns. Analyze opportunities and own the launch of offline campaigns, including first- and third-party events.
- Build, analyze, and iterate on ABM playbooks. Combine multiple channels such as email, paid ads, direct mail, and field marketing to drive pipeline and ROI for your own functional area within our target accounts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple teams to execute complex cross-functional initiatives that move the business forward.
- Constantly innovate and push the envelope, moving beyond typical B2B marketing playbooks to unlock scale and ROI.
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in growth marketing.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with business partners and collaborators. You work well with others and can drive initiatives forward.
- Analytical mindset. You’ll manipulate and analyze data to drive campaign ideas and then analyze results to make improvements.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools, ad platforms, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
What Else You Need to Know
This role is based at our office in South San Francisco, CA.
The starting cash range for this role is $135,000 - $165,000. Please note that this is a target, starting cash range for a candidate who meets the minimum qualifications for this role. The final cash pay for this role will depend on a variety of factors, including a specific candidate's experience, qualifications, skills, working location, and projected impact. The total compensation package for this role may also include: equity compensation; discretionary annual or performance bonuses; sales incentives; benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; and more.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
We have received reports stating that certain individuals are reaching out to people under false pretenses, claiming to be Zipline employees, affiliates, agents, or representatives. They may seek to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities or by claiming that they are contacting you on Zipline’s behalf.
Genuine Zipline employees or representatives will never ask you for money or payment in exchange for employment opportunities or other related services. Any such offer of employment or any other service in exchange for fees that claims to be from us is deceitful and part of a fraud.
If you believe you have been targeted by a fraudulent party, we ask that you immediately get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving a suspicious offer or claim.