Healthcare Partnership and Service Integration, Côte d'Ivoire
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building, manufacturing and operating the first instant delivery and logistics system that serves all humans equally, wherever they are. From powering Rwanda’s national blood delivery network and Ghana’s COVID-19 vaccine distribution, to providing on-demand home delivery for Walmart, to enabling healthcare providers to bring care directly to U.S. homes, we are transforming the way things move for businesses, governments and consumers. The technology is complex but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need, when you need it. Through our technology that includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution, while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people.
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
Do you enjoy taking full ownership of the projects you work on, whatever it takes, from supply chain mapping to stakeholder engagement? Do you enjoy building true working partnerships? And working with stakeholders to imagine how Zipline's drone delivery service can help meet their needs and have transformative health outcomes?
Do you enjoy working with our partners internally to help make sure that vision turns into tangible goals and real outcomes?
At Zipline your work is intended for the field, customers are counting on it today, so there is no time for ambiguous communication or going slow. The team you'd be working with is a small and mighty group of individuals from around the world, all trying to build a nationally-integrated drone delivery service of medical products for healthcare providers and patients in Côte d'Ivoire. This role will require you to go above and beyond the job description and build a scalable foundation for client success in Côte d'Ivoire.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- New Use Cases: Partnering with our Go To Market (GTM) team to explore new use cases with existing & new customers.
- Client Success: Understanding the client's needs and translate them into a strategy with concrete goals and measurable KPIs to achieve client success.
- Systems Integration Strategy: Owning strategy for how we integrate into the supply chain for maximizing impact and problem solving issues to ensure we best serve our customers and community.
- Program Implementation: Partner with stakeholders in our development partner organizations to ensure programs are being implemented effectively & everyone is in the loop.
- Client, Partner & Stakeholder Relationships: Build and maintain high trust relationships with client and stakeholders across government sector, non-profit/foundations, and private sector.
- Creating and owning all formal communications of program progress and impact to our clients and key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- A knack for building new & managing existing stakeholder relationships in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Experience implementing technical and complex projects with public and private stakeholders in the healthcare sector in Côte d'Ivoire .
- Global knowledge of rules, regulations and standard practices surrounding medical/pharmacy practices, pharmaceutical supply chain, and patient safety.
- Deep and practical knowledge of pharmaceutical supply chains in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Ability to think and communicate with a systems perspective.
- Strong visual, written & verbal communications skills with experience working on proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Ability to turn data points into compelling user insights and stories that you communicate in a simple and effective way to stakeholders.
- Ability to translate abstract client or stakeholder needs into tangible goals that Zipline's operations team can deliver on.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to fully own the projects you are working on and create strategic vision.
- A high aptitude for learning/growing technical skills.
- Eligible to work in Côte d'Ivoire.