Customer Satisfaction Team Lead
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2023
At YourMechanic, we have a vision that car repair should be as easy as buying a book on Amazon. We believe that people deserve a car repair experience that is hassle-free and totally transparent. At YourMechanic, we are making this happen. With a few clicks on our app or website, a top-rated mechanic comes to your home or office to fix your car. Welcome to Car Repair 2.0!We are seeking motivated individuals committed to delivering exceptional experience to our customers.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide top notch support to customers via phone and email. Resolve escalated customer requests and issues.
- Manage the floor and support team schedule.
- Monitor the performance and call handling skills of team members.
- Provide training to the support team.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and services.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service or related field.
- Commitment to providing a great customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly-organized.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to respond to inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Tech savvy and able to guide customers and mechanics through app and site.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.