Technical Account Manager - Seattle (Hybrid)
WorkJam’s mission? To provide the best Digital Workplace for frontline and hourly workers. Through our industry-leading Digital Frontline Workplace platform, we are positively impacting the lives of millions of frontline employees worldwide, enabling them to achieve breakthrough productivity levels at companies of all sizes. We’re proud of our dedicated teams who are driven to make a difference in the world. Join our team today and bring your innovative ideas, passion, and commitment to excellence to make an impact on our products and the new markets we create!
WorkJam is a high growth global organisation with operations in North America, Europe, and Australia with our head office based in Montreal. Learn more about WorkJam at WorkJam.com!
Your role as a Technical Account Manager - Seattle (Hybrid)
This role is a hybrid role (3 days on-site with a WorkJam customer based in Seattle, WA and 2 days remote). You would be providing product expertise and technical guidance to WorkJam customers to help them successfully achieve their productivity and engagement goals through the WorkJam Digital Workplace.
The objective of this role is to work alongside WorkJam’s Customer Success Managers and the Professional Services team to provide day-to-day technical and functional assistance to WorkJam’s Customer to help support the implementation of new features and integrations, new technical projects and needs arising from ongoing usage of the platform. Assist customer with getting the most out of WorkJam and achieving the greatest levels of customer satisfaction and success through widespread adoption and expanded usage of WorkJam across their organization.
Day to day activities will be driven by needs identified by the Customer Success Managers and leaders within the professional services group. The role is reporting directly to the VP, Professional Services.
What you will be doing:
- Become an expert on the capabilities of WorkJam software and apply this knowledge assisting WorkJam’s Customer in their adoption and operations.
- Work directly with members of the Customer Success Team and Professional Services to support WorkJam’s Customer from a technical and functional perspective.
- Participate in various technical activities including business analysis, system configuration, training, and testing.
- Manage special focused technical projects.
- Manage customer escalations of technical issues where the customer needs supplemental issue monitoring beyond the support team.
- Liaise with development, services and support teams on escalated issues.
- Understand customer’s business and their needs and identifying technical and functional solutions to address them.
- Assisting WorkJam’s Customer on how to use existing capabilities to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Help uncover new revenue opportunities with WorkJam’s Customer and assist the sales team with customer success related sales support.
- Become proficient in WorkJam’s setup for Google Analytics and Google Data Studio to be able to help perform customer setup, design, and manage new report templates, consult with WorkJam’s Customer on the reporting capabilities.
- Assist in the preparation for WorkJam’s Customer executive governance meetings and quarterly business reviews including preparation of app utilization and support metrics.
- Monitor actual usage and work with the CSM to proactively consult with WorkJam’s Customer on ways to improve their utilization to achieve their desired business outcomes.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working with Software or IT Implementations required.
- Proven ability to analyze, document and communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical parties.
- Aptitude to learn web and mobile technologies and applications.
- Must be a self-starter and effectively work under limited supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/clients at once.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Energy, lots of fresh ideas and a customer centric way of thinking.
- Strong technical understanding of SaaS applications.
- Strong expertise managing large data sets, advanced Excel knowledge, working with APIs and API Applications such as Postman.
- Proven client facing experience in a related customer management, functional consultant or technical account management role.
- Product or service implementation experience.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- Problem solver, leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to work remotely and outside normal schedule as needed.
- Quick learner and team player - willingness to assist wherever needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, technology, or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Must reside in the Seattle area and able to work both at Customer’s offices in Seattle Washington as well as work remotely from home.
- Experience in workforce management, digital communications, human resources, scheduling, task management, mobile technology.
- Experience with design and implementation of enterprise software solutions – Mobile solutions preferred.
- Experience as a business analyst and or IT/Functional consultant.
- Experience leading functional training sessions.
- Consulting skills - ability to collaborate with clients and identify engagement follow-on opportunities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), CSM/PSM is an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Contribution to your retirement/pension plan
- A flexible and remote/hybrid work environment
- Work with the latest technology
- A dynamic and inclusive culture
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
Something looks off?