WorkJam’s mission? To provide the best Digital Workplace for frontline and hourly workers. Through our industry-leading Digital Frontline Workplace platform, we are positively impacting the lives of millions of frontline employees worldwide, enabling them to achieve breakthrough productivity levels at companies of all sizes. We’re proud of our dedicated teams who are driven to make a difference in the world. Join our team today and bring your innovative ideas, passion, and commitment to excellence to make an impact on our products and the new markets we create!
WorkJam is a high growth global organisation with operations in North America, Europe, and Australia with our head office based in Montreal. Learn more about WorkJam at WorkJam.com!
Your role as a Functional Consultant
Functional Consultants perform the critical role of helping WorkJam Customers and Partners realise their expectations in functionality & value from their implementation and configuration of our software. Consultants are involved in a variety of implementation activities including the understanding of customer business processes & objectives, documentation, testing strategy, implementation, training and support.
What you will be doing:
- Become an expert on the capabilities of WorkJam software and apply this knowledge on the job within a variety of industries.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an implementation project including Business Analysis, Configuration Documentation, System Configuration, Design, Training and Testing.
- Work directly with the customer’s project team to understand their business needs and translate those business needs into a systems configuration specification providing clients with a clear picture of how the software will solve their business needs.
- Provide training on WorkJam to clients to ensure their ongoing success.
- Work directly with WorkJam partners assisting with implementation training and support.
- Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies.
- Develop and document testing strategies.
- Collaborate with other project team members to ensure the functional specifications identified have been met.
- Travel as required - some international.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working with Software or IT Implementations required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to analyze, document and communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical parties
- Confident user of Excel with ability to create and use common formulas
- Aptitude to learn web technologies and applications
- Must be a self-starter and effectively work under limited supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects/clients at once
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- University or college degree desirable
- Customer facing experience in Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail or QSR highly desirable
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Expertise in workforce management, digital media, digital content
- Experience as Business Analyst and/or IT consultant
- Experience leading training sessions
- Knowledge of Kronos’ WIM accelerators is highly desirable
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A flexible and remote/hybrid work environment
- Work with the latest technology
- A dynamic and inclusive culture
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
Something looks off?