Resident Platform Strategy Producer
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
VeeFriends is an intellectual property company founded through NFTs and Web3 technology. With an established community of token holders, VeeFriends is now expanding across different multimedia and experiences including animated skits, songs, video games, and an annual superconference “VeeCon”. VeeFriends was created by serial entrepreneur, and chairman of Vayner-X, Gary Vaynerchuk.
Consisting of 283 unique characters, and two “Series”, the VeeFriends universe was imagined and designed by Gary himself and aspires to promote characteristics and traits such as patience, kindness, and empathy to help the world to find happiness. Beyond the digital art which lives on the ethereum blockchain, all Series 1 tokens provide holders with admission to VeeCon, an annual super-conference that provides VeeFriends token-holders unprecedented access to some of the biggest names in Web3 and Popular culture.
About the Role:
We strive to stay ahead of social trends and contextually insert our brand and characters into them as natively and organically as possible. The Platform Strategy Producer will be specific to managing platforms and content related to our characters, access events, and VeeCon. The role is specific to social first producers that understand how to amplify messages through media and can exemplify their copywriting skills and conceptual thinking; bonus if familiar with event marketing or web3
NOTE: The Platform Strategy Producer Resident position is an entry-level three-month temporary residency that will work remotely. There is potential to go full-time immediately following the residency.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement social media strategies to conceptualize VeeFriends characters and VeeCon content programming across Instagram and Facebook.
- Creating social vertical short-form videos with VeeFriends characters by storytelling, and aligning with current trends tailored for each social platform.
- Develop carousels that focus on trends, culturally relevant events, user-generated content (UGC), and VeeFriends Trading Cards.
- Manage the daily output across VeeFriends and VeeCon Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Community management from the brand’s voice through comments, responses, and direct messages.
- Treat our audience like a tight-knit community, get to know who the common commenters are, who always share us in stories, which influencers really vibe with VeeFriends, what UGC posts coming from the community in DMs
- Be hyperaware of community sentiment to be able to escalate when necessary to help resolve any outstanding issues
- Seek opportunities to insert the brand in social conversation, whether around relevant trending topics/news or engaging with social influencers/celebrities/other brands
- Stay up to date on all platform developments, including new functionalities, trending formats, styles, and best practices
- Collaborate with the Creative and Media Operations team to execute launch plans and daily content output across channels, primarily Instagram + Facebook
- Listen closely to community feedback on posts and report qualitative feedback back to the creative team
- Analyze post-performance metrics such as views, likes, shares, follower growth, and more
What we’d like to see:
- Ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical and creative approach
- Consider oneself a Social Media “know it all” and has experience working across a variety of social platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram & Facebook
- Comfortable working inside platform analytics, condensing data and findings into reports with actionable recommendations for optimization and growth
- Experience in directly managing high-profile IP social media platforms in producing pre/post-event content and managing social platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for trends and overall optimization methods across platforms
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward, and acting upon them swiftly
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed above. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness benefits
VeeFriends is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
See more open positions at veefriends.com
Something looks off?