Company & Role Overview
Our client is seeking to hire Cannabis Packagers to join a hardworking team of cannabis packaging and processing experts. If you are a focused individual who is able to meet quality production demand, keep reading and apply here!
About Vangst - Recruiting
Whether you're looking to break into the cannabis industry or continue growing your career, our Vangst recruiters can support your job search. Connect with our team, see what roles are available, and apply to work at the top cannabis companies.
Not seeing a role that fits your background? Connect with our recruiters to get notified of open positions they're working on.
Check out these resources to learn more.
- Executing tasks assigned by the Packaging Manager
- Measuring, packaging, and labeling products as directed by the Packaging Manager
- Collecting samples and performing tests to ensure quality
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment
- Safely transport products from workspace to storage area
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures
- Ability to measure, package, and label in a precise manner
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Proficiency in Windows-based software and point-of-sale applications is a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry