Delivery Driver (Full-Time)
Company & Role Overview
Our client, a start-up cannabis delivery company, is seeking a responsible, reliable, and punctual Delivery Driver in Orange County or nearby areas. Previous cannabis delivery experience is required. As a new company, we have a lot of growth opportunities for new team members to potentially become a part of the management team. As a driver, you will be delivering pre-package cannabis orders from their warehouse in Costa Mesa to customers in Orange County and nearby areas. In addition, you will have to collect payment and verify necessary paperwork.
About Vangst - Recruiting
Whether you're looking to break into the cannabis industry or continue growing your career, our Vangst recruiters can support your job search. Connect with our team, see what roles are available, and apply to work at the top cannabis companies.
Not seeing a role that fits your background? Connect with our recruiters to get notified of open positions they're working on.
Check out these resources to learn more.
- Maintaining accurate delivery and transaction records
- Following up on safety protocols and traffic laws
- Maintaining a clean and organized delivery vehicle
- Provide outstanding customer service, answer customers’ questions and concerns
- Go back to the warehouse to pick up new orders
- Must be able to pass a background check (Live Scan) and must meet BCC regulations and city requirements for employment in the cannabis industry.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 6+ months of cannabis delivery
- Valid Driver’s License with a Clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle and auto insurance
- Open availability including weekends and holidays, must be able to commit to the schedule.
- Trucks, vans, motorcycles, and convertibles are not acceptable
- Must agree to use a company-issued GPS tracking device.
- Must have a vehicle model year 2007 or newer
- Customer Service Skills
- Familiarity and proficiency in Blaze SOP is preferred but not required
- Must be tech-savvy and internet-proficient
- Cash handling skills
- Ability to follow directions, protocols, rules, and regulations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and communicate with the customers and supervisors efficiently
- Being reliable, responsible, and ethical is a must
- High school diploma or GED