Lead Product Manager, Multifamily (Remote)
View All Jobs
Updater, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Lead Product Manager to join our team. As a Lead Product Manager, you will play a critical role in driving the growth and success of our Updater Pro Onboarding product, which transforms the old way of managing resident move-ins (spreadsheets, calls, and emails) with an easily-configured move-in app to help with move-in-tasks, renters insurance, internet and utility set up, and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our customers by making the resident onboarding experience delightful and efficient for leasing staff and residents alike.
About the Role
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and operations, to define and execute the product roadmap for the Updater Pro Onboarding product.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for product enhancements, 3rd-party integrations, and other ways of deepening product-market-fit.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points to drive product enhancements and create innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team to gather and understand product feedback, incorporating it into the product strategy.
- Partner with engineering teams to prioritize and execute key product enhancements and initiatives.
- Work closely with the Data organization to analyze product usage trends, identify opportunities, and implement meaningful product improvements.
- Engage with the customer-facing teams to comprehend customer pain points and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead the product team in executing both strategic and tactical initiatives, ensuring successful delivery of product features from concept to launch.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and track product performance against business goals.
- 3+ years of experience in software product management, preferably in a B2B or B2B2C product space.
- Experience in the multifamily property-tech space
- Proven experience launching new product lines, ideally taking a product from concept to launch, or taking a product from one chapter of growth, to the next.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, with a strong focus on achieving business objectives and delivering measurable results.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working with Data and Data Analysts to understand impact sizing, multivariate test strategies, general product trends and optimization opportunities.
Updater makes moving easier for the 12 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV and internet, and much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $450 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, Vista Credit Partners, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater has ranked on Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC in 2016, 2018, & 2021. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.