We believe that straight teeth have the power to transform lives by improving health and confidence. It is with this vision that Uniform Teeth and Impress, Europe’s fastest-growing orthodontic start-up, have partnered with the goal to create the largest worldwide network of technology-driven invisible orthodontic clinics. Our combined mission is to make care easier to access and a more delightful patient experience globally.
We create a lifetime of smiles through seamless, precise, and patient-centered care—powered by advanced patented, state-of-the-art technology and led by expert clinicians who are passionate about understanding and meeting patient needs. The result is safer, faster, and more pleasing treatments than conventional orthodontics. We work to continually elevate every aspect of orthodontia so that more people can experience exceptional, long-lasting results.
We’re backed by top-tier venture capital firms, growing rapidly, and looking for more enthusiastic and patient-oriented people to join the team. If you're interested in helping people to achieve confidence (and smiles) and innovating the future of orthodontic care, there is an opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Clinic Coordinator is a critical part of the Impress ecosystem. They welcome patients into our space, manage the schedule of the clinic, handle on-location customer service requests, and help out with office needs.
We’re looking for a customer service generalist who thrives on helping others. You enjoy multi-tasking and love the sense of accomplishment you feel when you’ve completed a task. You’re comfortable testing, learning, and applying learnings to new approaches. You are a strong communicator and enjoy interacting with both colleagues and patients. You love being part of a team pitching in and helping out, finding ways to bring fun to work.
HOW YOU’LL HAVE AN IMPACT:
- Communicate with patients in a professional, helpful, and enthusiastic tone.
- Tenaciously seek answers to resolve patient questions or concerns.
- Guide the communication and billing process with insurance partners.
- Deliver on daily service performance metrics.
- Help build and refine service protocols and continuously elevate standards.
- Identify opportunities to delight patients with unexpected levels of service.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- An approachable, helpful personality and act with a sense of urgency.
- Collaborative, empathetic, patient, and a positive attitude.
- Adaptable and flexible - excited to work in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Fast learner and self-driven with the willingness to jump in wherever your help is needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVES:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in customer service.
WHAT WE’LL BRING
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Benfits on Impress' orthodontic treatment.