Two workers are being sought by Kjeld Aamodt PC for the position of Orthodontist. The job duties are:
- Provide direct patient care, including consultations and orthodontic care to patients who present to the clinic.
- Perform treatment planning, including reviewing and approving treatment plans associated with patients undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Work in a new clinic in a new/growing market.
- Apply clinical expertise to successfully treat patients within the growing Uniform Teeth model without a larger in-person doctor team.
- Make clinical judgments and treatment decisions without in-market supervision.
- Perform posterior interproximal reductions, efficient attachment placements and removals, efficient bracket placements and removals, and post-treatment improvements like enameloplasty and temporary build-ups.
- Train staff to assist clinically.
- Build relationships with external dental providers to build a referral base of patients.
Annual wages from $210,000.00 to $410,000.00 are being offered; benefits: malpractice insurance reimbursement, PTO and Health Benefits.
These workers will supervise Dental Assistants and Patient Representatives.
This position requires a Dental Surgery or Dentistry Degree (DDS or DMD) from American Dental Association-accredited program and two (2) years / 24 months’ experience as a Dentist including:
- 24 months experience as Dentist must include:
- Making clinical judgments and treatment decisions without in-market supervision;
- Performing posterior interproximal reductions, efficient attachment placement and removals, efficient bracket placements and removals, and post-treatment improvements like enameloplasty and temporary build-ups; and
- Ability to train staff to assist clinically
In addition, the position requires:
- Certification from an accredited orthodontic program;
- Valid Washington State dental license
- Being board eligible or board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- No travel requirements.
The worksites for this position are Kjeld Aamodt PC, 500 108th Avenue, Unit 1710,
Bellevue, WA 98004 and 1270 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98108