We believe that straight teeth have the power to transform lives by improving health and confidence. It is with this vision that Uniform Teeth and Impress, Europe’s fastest-growing orthodontic start-up, have partnered with the goal to create the largest worldwide network of technology-driven invisible orthodontic clinics. Our combined mission is to make care easier to access and a more delightful patient experience globally.
We create a lifetime of smiles through seamless, precise, and patient-centered care—powered by advanced patented, state-of-the-art technology and led by expert clinicians who are passionate about understanding and meeting patient needs. The result is safer, faster, and more pleasing treatments than conventional orthodontics. We work to continually elevate every aspect of orthodontia so that more people can experience exceptional, long-lasting results.
We’re backed by top-tier venture capital firms, growing rapidly, and looking for more enthusiastic and patient-oriented people to join the team. If you're interested in helping people to achieve confidence (and smiles) and innovating the future of orthodontic care, there is an opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Associate Dentist will be responsible for providing clear aligner therapy in a rapidly growing team based practice. Our ideal candidate has experience working with clear aligner technology and is excellent at building relationships with patients. They are confident, caring, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. They are equally interested in utilizing cutting edge technology to enable precise treatments and exceptional patient care.
As a part of Impress Uniform Teeth, your clinical responsibilities will include providing consultations for patients seeking straightforward orthodontic treatment with clear aligners, enacting orthodontic treatment plans, and ensuring patients have a delightful experience throughout treatment. This position has the potential to grow to provide pre and post-orthodontic treatment care.
HOW YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT:
- Serve patients in our Evanston practices, providing exceptional clinical and patient-centered care.
- Enact orthodontic treatment plans that meet agreed upon patient goals.
- Build trusting relationships with patients so they know and feel confident about all aspects of their treatment.
- Collaborate with a clinical team to continuously innovate on treatment modalities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 2 + years of dental experience
- Deeply passionate about charting the future of orthodontic care
- Dedicated to quality and efficiency in developing and implementing treatment goals
- Exceptional communication, patient relationship building, and chair-side skills
- Strong belief in the power of technology to support clinical care transformation
- Commitment to colleagues in clinic and community of doctors across the company
- Entrepreneurial and excited to build a new kind of practice
- Dental degree from an accredited university, DDS/DMD
- State Dental Board License
NICE TO HAVES:
- DEA, CPR certificates
WHAT WE WILL BRING:
- Competitive salary at a well-funded, high-growth company
- Opportunity to revolutionize a massive sector of healthcare - over 200 MM Americans need orthodontic care alone, and it is ready for change
- Company sponsored outings, tech talks, happy hours, and education
- A diverse group of smart people with backgrounds from healthcare to tech to entertainment