Alrededores de Amatengo, Oaxaca, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Why Join Us?Trust is the growth network for emerging brands, helping them grow smarter and faster, together. Brands that join the Trust network can band together to get benchmarked KPIs, trusted insights, and extended payment terms for their growth investments – all 100% free.Trust is headquartered in Los Angeles and is backed by Lerer Hippeau, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Manta Ray, Sapphire Sport, Upfront Ventures, and Upper90. Learn more at www.jointrust.com. About The RoleWe are looking for a Product Manager to help define and build the future of Trust from ideation, to idea validation, through design and go-to-market. The person in this role will be empowered to lead end-to-end development across a variety of Trust's products including those that involve finance, data, APIs, and content. We are looking for someone who wants to partner and work with teams across our organization and externally, has a desire to build amazing products for our customers, and is interested in helping deliver on our company vision. This will be a highly cross-functional role and will report to Trust’s Chief Business Officer. What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the product roadmap, which includes helping to prioritize new products, conduct product validation, and develop product requirement documents.
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new product launches while coordinating internal stakeholders such as legal, marketing, PR & comms, etc.
- Define relevant KPIs and ensure we have required setup in place for proper measurement, to help the organization understand the success of new product launches as well as ongoing adoption and engagement.
- Contribute to the strategy and processes of the product organization to help lay the foundation for the growth and development of the product organization.
- Deliver well thought-out product ideas with supporting information to get buy-in from internal stakeholders to prioritize product development.
- Work closely with the partnerships and community team to ensure they have a deep understanding of new products to bring to market with new and existing customers.
- Use data and customer feedback to constantly improve Trust's products and platform experience.
- BA/BS or graduate degree in business, economics, statistics, or other related area of study.
- Minimum 3 years product management, product marketing, or other relevant experience.
- Experience building products from ideation to launch.
- Strong understanding and interest in financial services, working with large data sets, and Web3.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence various stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and LTD insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Paid parental leave and flexible schedules for new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with an extensive investment selection
- WFH benefits to support your home office needs
- Relocation support