Retail Manager - Brooklyn
Retail Manager - Brooklyn
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Tracksmith is a brand for committed runners. We offer well-considered and original products for training, racing and recovery. In everything we do, we aim to celebrate, support and add to running’s distinct culture.
The Retail Manager will be responsible for delivering the Tracksmith vision and will play a key role delivering a luxury retail experience, supporting our community, and creating a space where runners come to train, connect, relax and indulge themselves in the sport they love. Reporting directly into the Director of Retail, the successful candidate will be able to both lead a team on the ground and develop a high level strategy that ultimately leads to local market growth online and in store. Our ideal candidate is someone who can lead by example during a full shift on the sales floor, and also contribute to high level strategic planning related to all facets of the business. Your passion for our brand will shape a vibrant in-store and community atmosphere for colleagues and customers.
- Oversee daily retail operations including scheduling, inventory management, and the customer experience to ensure we deliver the Tracksmith brand vision.
- Support local brand activations and work alongside the Community Manager to ensure an accessible, inspiring and robust community engagement plan.
- Provide high value feedback on local trading opportunities, when required, to central teams.
- Cascade communications & inspire team through action; lead by example when embracing brand messages.
- 5+ years store management experience in a retail environment
- Passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
- The ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent
- Creative and enthusiastic about building and hosting memorable events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- Computer proficiency with Apple Mac & MS Office
- An interest in running or active sports is desirable
$60,000 - $70,000
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Variables such as years of relevant work experience and education will be considered.