Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Topicals is seeking a passionate Copywriter to join our growing Creative team. This role will be very hands on, developing copy across all of our channels including our website and emails. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for the beauty industry and marketing, with the ability to work efficiently across multiple projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Marketing, Product Marketing & Development, Digital, Growth, Social, Education, and Creative Teams on copy from concept to final execution.
- Create copy roadmaps for all marketing channels, defining guidelines and constantly developing our Tone of Voice guide.
- Manage copy and project request timelines, ensuring work is completed and in full, with assistance of our Project Manager.
- Execute creative briefs for engaging social, education, ambassador, email and SMS marketing campaigns that educate our audience on skincare, our community, mental health, our products and services.
- Oversee all copy across all marketing channels, ensuring our tone of voice is consistent and accessible across the whole brand.
- Stay up to date with developments in skincare space and research topics as it relates to desired content
- Understand the Topicals community, brand, and voice through online research and the help of our internal education team to create monthly topics.
- Write and revise external and internal deck copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Assist with Notion, Dropbox and Monday organization.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience developing and editing consumer facing copy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Marketing, English, Communications or related field a plus.
- Ability to think quickly and communicate effectively to our audience
- Skilled in translating high level concepts into informative and engaging written content
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritize work
- Extremely high attention to detail, paying attention to capitalization, punctuation, and syntax
- Comfortable working collaboratively and autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience writing copy for websites and landing pages is a plus!
Topicals, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, pays, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, reproductive health decision making, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in accordance with all legal requirements. Any applicant who requires assistance with the application or resulting process should contact People & Culture (email@example.com) to request that accommodation.