Education and Sales NY Region Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales & Education Executive to join our team and support our sales and education efforts in Sephora retail locations in the NYC region. This position will be responsible for driving sales, providing education and training to Sephora store teams and customers. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and executing effective merchandising plans and educational initiatives to engage staff and customers.
- Work closely with head of field education and sales to develop and execute effective strategies and initiatives.
- Support in-field education and sales team
- Analyze sales data and provide recommendations to improve sales performance.
- Work with internal and Sephora planners to support field inventory levels and ensure product availability at Sephora locations
- Develop and implement educational programs for in-store teams, including product and brand knowledge
- Create engaging and effective training materials
- With the team, develop and execute education content for social media and other customer touchpoints
- Write educational emails, blogs, and other digital content to educate customers on product features, benefits, and usage
- With the team, plan educational content calendar
- Serve as a knowledge base for other departments providing more detailed product, brand and ingredient information
- Develop and produce print collateral such as brochures, guides, and product information sheets as needed
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in education and retail sales, preferably in the beauty industry with Sephora
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in training and education, including the ability to create engaging and effective training materials.
- Ability to analyze sales data and identify trends.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- May require limited travel to markets for events and meetings.