Provider Communications Specialist
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Provider Communications Specialist to join our Network and Clinical Quality team in our NYC headquarters or remotely. This role would be responsible for supporting Network Quality and creating communications plans while driving Provider Experience Design through survey analysis. We are looking for someone who has a love for and a grasp of the healthcare space, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Create communications plans, coordinate, and send standalone communications as needed (i.e., when there are product/ company changes, resources, new programs etc.)
- Manage, implement, and maintain the Provider Help Center in conjunction with the Provider Content Manager
- Act as a liaison between Provider Support/Clinical Team/Product Team to ensure Zendesk responses are consistent and accurate
- Draft scripts/macros to account for common complaints
- Draft/edit guides and FAQs as directed
Provider Experience Design, Monitoring and Reporting
- Support Network Quality by creating surveys across the provider lifecycle to target areas and understand where we need improvement, in collaboration with stakeholders
- Conduct quarterly satisfaction survey for Provider Satisfaction scores, which includes coding and analysis of results; create formal action plan based off of survey results
- Report and present the Satisfaction Survey results and action plan to different stakeholders in the company.
- Manage Communications Coordinator to assure clear goals, roles and responsibilities, and professional development
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s with Coordinator
- Set goals for Coordinator and mentor on the way for achievement
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably English or Communications.
- 2 years of experience in healthcare or service related environment, required.
- Ability to take long form content and/or technical writing and create concise, instructive copy
- Experience in project management and data analysis
- Experience supervising 1+ direct reports.
- Braze, Sendgrid or equivalent
- Experience navigating email/communication platforms (Outlook, Google Suite, etc.)
- Zendesk or equivalent
- Simple HTML
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans coverage since day one
- Pre-tax benefits: HSA/ FSA
- 401k Retirement Savings Program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits including disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Monthly Wellness Stipend to promote mental and physical self-care
- Flexible PTO and Remote First Environment
- Regular team events, including Wellness Workshops and Team Building Events
- Free access to Talkspace products for you and one household member, as well as access to a friends and family discount!
At Talkspace, we believe that pay transparency during the interview process is a critical part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary bands are based on internal and external compensation benchmarks, which we regularly evaluate to ensure we pay competitively.
The base salary range for this role is between $60,000 - $75,000. Within the salary bands, leveling corresponds to each candidate’s relevant experience, skills as assessed during the interview process, education, and applicable certifications.
Talkspace is the most comprehensive and convenient way to take care of your mental health and wellness, focused on providing quality mental health services on your own terms.
Our signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can connect their dedicated provider via live video, text, or phone.
Backed by over 10 years of industry-leading research and clinically proven results, our accessible care model continues to make huge strides in lowering the barriers to quality mental healthcare services nationwide. Talkspace is the top insurance-covered therapy service with over 112 million Americans covered and a leader within the Corporate Wellness Space, with more than 200 employer partnerships across several industries.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How do we define Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Talkspace?
Diversity encompasses the unique attributes of our employees as individuals. We value and embrace the richness arising from their varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, which include, but are not limited to, age, ability, ethnicity, gender, race, and cultural background.
Equity refers to a fair and impartial workplace, aiming to ensure equal growth and advancement opportunities for all employees. This involves amplifying underrepresented voices, addressing unconscious biases, and providing inclusive, culturally competent mental health care.
Inclusion signifies the practice of granting equal access to opportunities and resources for all employees, particularly those who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized. It ensures that everyone feels a sense of belonging, value, support, and respect as an individual.
Belonging reflects the affinity and positive relationships that develop among employees from diverse backgrounds when businesses actively promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.