Senior Client Support Representative
Our mission at Talkspace is to help people heal. To get there, we need exceptionally passionate, bright, and motivated people. Want to help over one million people receive quality mental healthcare? Come join our mission of getting therapy in the hands of everyone!
We’re looking for experienced Customer Support Representatives to join our Client Support Team. We are a diverse, resourceful, and empathetic department that knows every nook and cranny of Talkspace. We understand our role helps our clients get the care and support they are looking for through our services, using our expert knowledge to keep clients connected to their providers with minimal interruption in their services.
We are looking for engaging and friendly team players who share our commitment to customer experience, and who want to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
*This is a remote position based on Eastern Time. This opening is for our Monday-Friday shift from 11am ET - 7:30pm ET. This is a negotiable shift, and does not require weekend hours.*
What You’ll Do
- Use internal knowledge materials + resources to quickly and accurately answer client inquiries, related to benefits coverage and service experience issues (ie. eligibility, billing, service interruptions, etc.).
- Resolve complex and/or escalated inquiries that require investigation and a high degree of empathy, ensuring every interaction with Talkspace leaves our clients feeling cared for, understood and supported.
- Participate in non-inbound volume related department operations speciality projects aimed to further support our clients in their full journey at Talkspace.
- Educate clients on self-service resources available to them through our platform.
- Follow up with clients when necessary to ensure resolution and satisfaction.
- Identify client contact reason trends and roll up potential issues that may be interrupting service for client to leadership daily, as needed.
- Keep up with business updates to ensure the assistance provided to clients is accurate.
- Ability to meet productivity and quality benchmarks set by leadership.
- Contribute to the improvement of our department by suggesting updates to departmental knowledge resources (internal knowledge base, correspondence templates)
- Recommend changes to existing support processes and/or implementation of new standard processes aimed at improving employee productivity and job satisfaction.
- Attend all department meetings, coaching sessions, 1:1s, etc., as scheduled.
- Serve as onboarding buddy to department new hires and participate in onboarding training as SME, as needed.
- 2+ years experience in a contact center delivering email, chat, and phone support.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- You have previous experience in the tele-health, tele-therapy, medical insurance industries.
- You are familiar with Zendesk, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence), Looker is a plus.
- You are able to multi-task in various systems & programs.
- You posses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are investigative and think critically.
- When problem solving, you use sound judgement.
- You work independently as this is a remote team, and can maintain consistent communication with Supervisor.
- ~50-60 wpm - https://www.typingpal.com/en/
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans coverage since day one
- Pre-tax benefits: HSA/ FSA
- 401k Retirement Savings Program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits including disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Monthly Wellness Stipend to promote mental and physical self-care
- Flexible PTO and Remote First Environment
- Regular team events, including Wellness Workshops and Team Building Events
- Free access to Talkspace products for you and one household member, as well as access to a friends and family discount!
At Talkspace, we believe that pay transparency during the interview process is a critical part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary bands are based on internal and external compensation benchmarks, which we regularly evaluate to ensure we pay competitively.
The hourly rate for this role is between $22.50 - $24.00/hour. Within the compensation bands, leveling corresponds to each candidate’s relevant experience, skills as assessed during the interview process, education, and applicable certifications.
Talkspace is the most comprehensive and convenient way to take care of your mental health and wellness, focused on providing quality mental health services on your own terms.
Our signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can connect their dedicated provider via live video, text, or phone.
Backed by over 10 years of industry-leading research and clinically proven results, our accessible care model continues to make huge strides in lowering the barriers to quality mental healthcare services nationwide. Talkspace is the top insurance-covered therapy service with over 112 million Americans covered and a leader within the Corporate Wellness Space, with more than 200 employer partnerships across several industries.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How do we define Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Talkspace?
Diversity encompasses the unique attributes of our employees as individuals. We value and embrace the richness arising from their varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, which include, but are not limited to, age, ability, ethnicity, gender, race, and cultural background.
Equity refers to a fair and impartial workplace, aiming to ensure equal growth and advancement opportunities for all employees. This involves amplifying underrepresented voices, addressing unconscious biases, and providing inclusive, culturally competent mental health care.
Inclusion signifies the practice of granting equal access to opportunities and resources for all employees, particularly those who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized. It ensures that everyone feels a sense of belonging, value, support, and respect as an individual.
Belonging reflects the affinity and positive relationships that develop among employees from diverse backgrounds when businesses actively promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.