Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Our mission at Talkspace is to help people heal. To get there, we need exceptionally passionate, bright, and motivated people. Want to help over one million people heal? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator and Executive Assistant to join our team at our office near Grand Central. This role would be responsible for supporting 2-3 of our C-suite Executives, as well as management of our physical office space and continued cultivation of our in-person team culture.
We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us on delivering quality mental healthcare.
*This is a local, NYC-based position, requiring onsite support from 8:30am-5PM daily*
What You’ll Do
- Ensure day to day needs of assigned C-suite Executives are met
- Manage executive’s calendars and stay on top of their changing priorities, acting as a gatekeeper
- Act as point person for all domestic and international travel needs for the executives
- Work with investor relations firm, PR firm, board management, and Professional Services consultants to coordinate meetings, media interactions, and investor meetings/conferences as well as all Board of Directors and committee meetings
- Events Planning
- Research locations, venues, restaurants, and activities for company-wide events such as company and team offsites, holiday parties, board meetings, etc.
- Negotiate the pricing and sign necessary contracts for event spaces
- Coordinate executive travel to and from events
- Coordinate hotel room blocks
- In Office Coordination
- Pick up and greet guests or delivery people from Lobby
- Sign for and distribute mail and packages
- Order snacks/drinks/office supplies
- Keep office and kitchen tidy and organized
- Help set up and clean up catered food
- Lift heavy boxes (up to 10lbs) time to time
- Coordinating catering in office
- Liaise with building with building for security, building access cards
- Add and remove employees and guests from Kisi, our door security system
- Special projects as they arise
- Office build out projects
- Storage unit oversight
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior leader or C-suite executive
- 1-2 years experience as an Office Manager
- Experience in a fast-paced or tech company
- Kind, empathetic, and direct
- Experience with healthcare / health tech
- Experience at a public company
- Monthly Wellness Stipend to promote mental and physical self-care
- Flexible PTO and Remote First Environment
- Regular team events, including Wellness Workshops and Team Building Events
- Free access to Talkspace products for you and one household member, as well as access to a friends and family discount!
At Talkspace, we believe that pay transparency during the interview process is a critical part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary bands are based on internal and external compensation benchmarks, which we regularly evaluate to ensure we pay competitively.
The base salary range for this role is between $25-$65/hour. Within the salary bands, leveling corresponds to each candidate’s relevant experience, skills as assessed during the interview process, education, and applicable certifications.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How do we define Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Talkspace?
Diversity encompasses the unique attributes of our employees as individuals. We value and embrace the richness arising from their varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, which include, but are not limited to, age, ability, ethnicity, gender, race, and cultural background.
Equity refers to a fair and impartial workplace, aiming to ensure equal growth and advancement opportunities for all employees. This involves amplifying underrepresented voices, addressing unconscious biases, and providing inclusive, culturally competent mental health care.
Inclusion signifies the practice of granting equal access to opportunities and resources for all employees, particularly those who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized. It ensures that everyone feels a sense of belonging, value, support, and respect as an individual.
Belonging reflects the affinity and positive relationships that develop among employees from diverse backgrounds when businesses actively promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.