Provider Training Manager
Our mission at Talkspace is to help people heal. To get there, we need exceptionally passionate, bright, and motivated people. Want to help over one million people receive quality mental healthcare? Come join our mission of getting therapy in the hands of everyone!
We are looking for an experienced Provider Training Manager to join our Provider Experience team. This role would be responsible for identifying, planning, and monitoring training needs for our Mental Health Providers at Talkspace. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation in training development, through design, planning, and implementation, and is open to working collaboratively across multiple teams. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us on delivering quality mental healthcare.
*This is a remote position based on Eastern Time. Talkspace Headquarters is located in NYC*
What You’ll Do
- Design and create training content for a network of remote providers in collaboration with Clinical and cross-functional SMEs.
- Partner cross-functionally to identify upcoming product and clinical training needs and define timelines and implementation.
- Collaborate with Product & relevant teams to update content to reflect changes to the Talkspace platform and policies.
- Create engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives.
- Support provider learning by incorporating adult learning theories and facilitating real-world practice within training content.
- Responsible for analyzing learner feedback and revising learning content on a regular cadence.
- Assist with the implementation of a state-of-the-art Learning Management System, ensuring that training is delivered with maximum impact to support organization OKRs.
- Manage relationships with LMS Account Managers, Customer Success Manager, and serve as the main point of contact for our vendor relationship.
- Establish and maintain project plans and calendars for technical and clinical training.
- Refine and further develop key metrics to measure training impact, working closely with Onboarding, Provider Support and Clinical teams.
- You earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Learning & Development, Communications, or related field.
- You have 3+ years of experience in training and development, working with healthcare professionals or a large distributed workforce.
- Your background is in instructional design & curriculum development, and you possess robust knowledge of adult learning methods.
- You have previous experience with training delivery; designing online, instructor-led, and blended training content for individual courses and comprehensive curricula.
- You have the ability to apply various learning methodologies to identify best design solutions for varying audiences.
- You’re a strong technical writer and have strong editorial skills, with experience writing content for several communications and training methods and mediums.
- You have led or assisted with a system implementation or transition in a previous experience, specifically an LMS transition.
- You work well with others, and can manage multiple projects and priorities.
- You’re adaptable and flexible, and enjoy working to meet evolving expectations and needs of the network.
- You’re passionate and customer-oriented, and drive to deliver on service excellence.
- You value transparency and honesty, and are a kind communicator.
- Prior work experience in Tele-Health or Tele-Medicine organizations is a plus.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans coverage since day one
- Pre-tax benefits: HSA/ FSA
- 401k Retirement Savings Program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits including disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Monthly Wellness Stipend to promote mental and physical self-care
- Flexible PTO and Remote First Environment
- Regular team events, including Wellness Workshops and Team Building Events
- Free access to Talkspace products for you and one household member, as well as access to a friends and family discount!
At Talkspace, we believe that pay transparency during the interview process is a critical part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary bands are based on internal and external compensation benchmarks, which we regularly evaluate to ensure we pay competitively.
The base salary range for this role is between $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 Within the salary bands, leveling corresponds to each candidate’s relevant experience, skills as assessed during the interview process, education, and applicable certifications.
Talkspace is the most comprehensive and convenient way to take care of your mental health and wellness, focused on providing quality mental health services on your own terms.
Our signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can connect their dedicated provider via live video, text, or phone.
Backed by over 10 years of industry-leading research and clinically proven results, our accessible care model continues to make huge strides in lowering the barriers to quality mental healthcare services nationwide. Talkspace is the top insurance-covered therapy service with over 112 million Americans covered and a leader within the Corporate Wellness Space, with more than 200 employer partnerships across several industries.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How do we define Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Talkspace?
Diversity encompasses the unique attributes of our employees as individuals. We value and embrace the richness arising from their varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, which include, but are not limited to, age, ability, ethnicity, gender, race, and cultural background.
Equity refers to a fair and impartial workplace, aiming to ensure equal growth and advancement opportunities for all employees. This involves amplifying underrepresented voices, addressing unconscious biases, and providing inclusive, culturally competent mental health care.
Inclusion signifies the practice of granting equal access to opportunities and resources for all employees, particularly those who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized. It ensures that everyone feels a sense of belonging, value, support, and respect as an individual.
Belonging reflects the affinity and positive relationships that develop among employees from diverse backgrounds when businesses actively promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.