Manager, Social Content & Community
Studs is a category-defining ear piercing and earring brand named one of “the 10 most innovative companies in retail for 2023” by Fast Company. Studs connects ear piercing with aftercare and earring shopping to create an end-to-end Earscaping® experience. We offer a better retail and digital experience that prioritizes safety and expertise in a cool, fun and welcoming environment, along with a wide earring assortment—all at an accessible price point.
Based in New York City, the Manager, Social Content & Community will report to the Sr. Manager of Integrated Marketing and work closely with our VP of Omnichannel Marketing, our Art Director, Merchandising team, CX and Retail teams. Studs is a brand-driven company with ambitious organic marketing goals, and this person will play a critical role in driving success for the organization.
We are looking for a well-rounded social media manager, content creator and community manager that is obsessed with ear piercing and earrings and has extensive experience across Instagram, Tik Tok, community management and original content creation. We are looking for someone that is a strong collaborator, takes initiative, is goal-oriented and creative.
Salary Range: $100,00-$115,000 with an equity grant
- The day to day execution of social media channels, they will create original social content for organic channels and paid ads, they will handle social media reporting, and curate and manage our community of content creators.
- Create and edit well-executed social content across Instagram and TikTok. This person must be proficient in social video editing.
- Respond to customer inquiries and collaborate closely with our CX team to manage customer engagement on our social channels.
- The curation, outreach, contracting, briefing and payments to all content creators that make original ear piercing and Earcaping content for our social channels
- Help with New Store Openings, offline activations and brand events, supporting the Integrated Marketing Manager on event logistics and event content creation.
- Track and report on KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis; make recommendations for improving performance
- 4-6+ years of experience in content creation, social media management and community management at an agency and/or high-growth consumer brand
- Passion for brand-driven growth and for social and content is required
- Hands on experience managing and creating in-app content on Instagram and Tik Tok
- A “no task is too small” attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; cross-functional collaborator
- Excellent attention to detail and very organized
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Flexible Work Environment (3 days in office, 2 days work from home)
- 4 weeks accrued Paid Time Off, 7 days accrued Sick Time, 11 paid holidays, and 4 Quarterly Wellness Days (where the whole team takes time off together to recharge)
- Three months of paid Parental Leave (biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible)
- A paid sabbatical after four years of full-time service
- Exclusive employee piercing and jewelry discounts (plus discounts for friends and family)