Enterprise Support Specialist (EMEA) 3:00pm - 12:00am CET Overnight Shift
Splash’s mission is to develop the most innovative event technology to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables teams to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
As an Enterprise Support Specialist at Splash, you empower our event marketers with technical troubleshooting, advising on platform questions, and providing creative solutions in high-pressure situations. No matter what challenges you face, you curate Support to be a combination of software expertise and marketing best practices.
In this role, you’ll get to…
- Provide enterprise-level support for Splash platform and integrations by managing cases start-to-finish
- Coordinate resolution plans directly with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams
- Diagnose and communicate technical issues into marketing-friendly language
- Use creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills to craft solutions based on customer use cases
- Develop issue verification plans per issue type
- Write tutorials and FAQs for the Help Center
- Document client history, workflows, and best practices for internal support guides
- Work with Priority and Priority Elite clients to provide long-term advice and support
- The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday starting at 3:00pm - 1:00am CET (evening shift).
Who You Are
- Experienced with case management systems (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Experienced with SaaS platforms, preferably in marketing automation or CRM (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce)
- Experience supporting enterprise-scale application deployments
- An expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and relevant software programs in your field
- A fantastic and proactive communicator with strong writing skills
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
What we offer and other fun stuff!
We’re taking a new and improved approach to compensation and the way we #takecare of our Splashers. An approach that makes a lot more sense in this remote world we live in and looking toward the future of work. You can read more here. In a nutshell, we offer…
- 💰 Competitive base salary and stock options. Our success is your success 📈
- 💻 Brand new MacBook Pro / Linux and monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
- 🏥 Great healthcare benefits with Sanitas, with paid coverage for you and your family
- 🌴 Plenty of vacation days, with Splash-specific days off and 2 extra Mental Escape (M.E.) days per month to unplug from work
- 🗺 Remote first organization
- ✍️ If you are based in Spain, a full-time indefinite contract (contrato indefinido).
- A bunch of other great perks/benefits that would make this description too long if we included it 😉
It doesn’t stop there! Although we’re a remote company, we understand the importance of in-person connection. We have a yearly company offsite and fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company (IRL too when it’s safe!).
If you’re interested in joining the team, apply below and you can expect to hear from us soon 🙂. Please give us at least 2 weeks to get back to you. We promise we’re not ignoring you, playing Pokemon all day, or waiting anxiously for an NSYNC reunion 👀. It just takes a little TLC to go through all the applications and see if there’s a possible fit for you here.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider what you are looking for, the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay and make sure there’s fair pay among those you’ll be working with. The base compensation amount for this role is targeted at €28,000 - €35,000 for those who are located in Spain. In addition to your cash compensation, every full-time employee will be able to participate in our employee equity program. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including your experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above. What we can’t quantify for you are all the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Please click here to gain invaluable insights from our Splash Culture Book.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splashthat.com].