Business Development Representative (Outbound)
Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
What we’re looking for 🔎
Splash is looking for a fun-loving, hard-working, and thoughtful candidate with natural people skills and an aptitude for technology to join our Sales and Business Development Organization.
As a Business Development Representative at Splash, you’ll be the first point of contact for our prospects and responsible for generating net-new opportunities and pipeline for our Enterprise Sales Executives. Ideally you are creative, passionate, and a self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Splash provides a fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll have the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to develop professionally and take your career to the next level!
In this role, you’ll get to…
- Identify and book meetings with prospects from qualified target accounts through a combination of outbound calling, email outreach, LinkedIn prospecting.
- Qualify prospects interested in Splash by running an introductory discovery call to understand prospects’ needs and confirm Splash can solve their problems
- Generate sales opportunities and evangelize Splash’s vision within the enterprise segment
- Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
- Forecast meeting and outreach activity on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Surprise, delight and captivate your prospects, clients and co-workers
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have…
- BA/BS preferred or relevant work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of relevant sales or business development experience
- Proven entrepreneurial and competitive approach to every endeavor you take on
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving abilities and demonstrated critical thinking
- Examples of over-achievement through work ethic and attitude
- Ability to work both autonomously and part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- “Stay Curious” - views themselves as a life-long learner
What we offer and other fun stuff!
We’re taking a new and improved approach to compensation and the way we #takecare of our Splashers. An approach that makes a lot more sense in this remote world we live in and looking toward the future of work. You can read more here. In a nutshell, we offer…
💰 Competitive base salary and stock options. Our success is your success 📈
- 💻 Brand new MacBook Pro / Linux and monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
🏥 Great healthcare benefits, with paid coverage for you and your family
🌴 Plenty of vacation days, with Splash-specific days off and 2 extra Mental Escape (M.E.) days per month to unplug from work
🗺 Remote first organization
A bunch of other great perks/benefits that would make this description too long if we included it 😉
It doesn’t stop there! Although we’re a remote company, we understand the importance of in-person connection. 🛫 We have a yearly company offsite and fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company.
If you’re interested in joining the team, apply below and you can expect to hear from us soon 🙂. Please give us at least 2 weeks to get back to you, as it takes a little TLC to review applications and see if there's a possible fit for you here. It just takes a little TLC to go through all the applications and see if there’s a possible fit for you here.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider what you are looking for, the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay and make sure there’s fair pay among those you’ll be working with. The base compensation amount for this role is targeted at $58,500 - $60,000 for those who are located in the United States. In addition to your cash compensation, every full-time employee will be able to participate in our employee equity program. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including your experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above. What we can’t quantify for you are all the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Please click here to gain invaluable insights from our Splash Culture Book.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splashthat.com].