Splash’s mission is to develop the most innovative event technology to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables teams to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
What we're looking for 🔍
Splash is looking for a business and technically savvy customer-centric Product Manager who will define the end-to-end vision for Splash Core Product and will drive transforming this vision into reality.
This Product Manager will be responsible for understanding market and customer needs, collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to define and guide product planning and prioritization, and identifying product solutions that will drive business impact.
If you get excited to work alongside leaders and subject matter experts to empower marketers to deliver a wow factor to their attendees and help them stand out from their competitors, then this role is right for you!
In this role, you’ll get to…
- Craft and execute on the vision for the Splash Core Product across both event host/organizer and attendee experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to prioritize product roadmap and customer-centric solutions.
- Deliver end-to-end experience for the customer from discovering the problem space to driving go to market strategy and adoption.
- Establish success metrics and ensure products and features you build achieve expected business outcomes.
- Drive data collection and aggregation strategies to demonstrate a deep understanding of how the product is used.
- Manage a broad group of key stakeholders and senior leaders to drive alignment across organization on product roadmap strategy and execution.
- Advocate for the best user experience. You know your customer better than anyone else, your goal is to bring this customer obsession into everything you do and everyone you interact with.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have…
- 3+ years of experience as an end-to-end B2B Product Manager - including discovery, planning, prioritization, stakeholder management, user testing, and measuring impact of launches.
- Excellent decision-making skills and experience guiding prioritization; ability to make trade-off decisions to meet internal customer needs and internal technology constraints.
- Proven track record of delivering quality work on time, leading cross-functional multi-national diverse teams in various time zones.
- Demonstrated ability taking a proactive approach to problem solving, with outstanding follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player able to work collaboratively cross-functionally to deliver solutions to our customers.
- Excellent knowledge in SaaS platform, UX design, technology and data analysis.
Not a dealbreaker, but it’d be great if you had…
- Experience working on marketing, entertainment or content management technological solutions.
- Experience in the successful delivery of enterprise solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
What we offer and other fun stuff!
We’re taking a new and improved approach to compensation and the way we #takecare of our Splashers. An approach that makes a lot more sense in this remote world we live in and looking toward the future of work. You can read more here. In a nutshell, we offer…
- 💰 Competitive base salary and stock options. Our success is your success 📈
- 💻 Brand new MacBook Pro / Linux and monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
- 🏥 Great healthcare benefits, with paid coverage for you and your family
- 🌴 Plenty of vacation days, with Splash-specific days off and 2 extra Mental Escape (M.E.) days per month to unplug from work
- 🗺 Remote first organization
- A bunch of other great perks/benefits that would make this description too long if we included it 😉
It doesn’t stop there! Although we’re a remote company, we understand the importance of in-person connection. 🛫 We have a yearly company offsite in New York (pending it being safe health-wise) and fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company (IRL too when it’s safe!).
If you’re interested in joining the team, apply below and you can expect to hear from us soon 🙂. Please give us at least 2 weeks to get back to you. We promise we’re not ignoring you, playing Pokemon all day, or listening to the new J. Cole album on repeat (even though it’s 💯 ). It just takes a little TLC to go through all the applications and see if there’s a possible fit for you here.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider what you are looking for, the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay and make sure there’s fair pay among those you’ll be working with. The base compensation amount for this role is targeted at $140,000-$160,000. In addition to your cash compensation, every full-time employee will be able to participate in our employee equity program. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including your experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above. What we can’t quantify for you are all the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Please click here to gain invaluable insights from our Splash Culture Book.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].