Sales Development Representative
Conversational Marketing Consultant
We are looking for someone to grow Spectrm even faster 🚀
🤖 The Company’s mission: Our mission is to give companies superpowers to build a bot that their customers love. Think of Spectrm as mission control for launching their brand into the conversational marketing stratosphere. Spectrm is a venture-backed startup located in Berlin and New York and was one of Facebook’s launch partners for chatbots at f8 2016. Today they are the leading chatbot platform in Europe expanding to the US.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers.
🌍Equal opportunity: Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Research new markets and create a pipeline of potential leads
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Work on strategies together with Marketing & Account Executives
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs & nurture relationships with potential customers
- Support the Account Executives at fairs and events
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 1–2 years’ of relevant work experience within Sales, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively illustrate a SaaS solution to C-level management
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Fluent in German or English; another language is an advantage
- You have unparalleled follow up skills with a clear sense for structure & productivity
- You are a creative, humble team player that is interested and excited about new technology
- For you details matter — a lot
- You have the desire to hustle and prove yourself
- Experience with CRMs, such as Salesforce is an advantage
What you can expect
A great tech startup culture where things get done and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and fairness are our shared values. You will also have the opportunity to discuss, daily, with many of the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world. Get a look backstage how social media and digital marketing work and be part of an exciting and constantly growing environment.
Brand new Mac equipment, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Interested? Ping firstname.lastname@example.org! 🚀