Growth and Web Product Manager
Product, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
About Small Door
Small Door is membership-based veterinary care designed with human standards that is better for pets, pet parents, and veterinarians alike. We designed and delivered a reimagined veterinary experience via a membership that includes exceptional care, 24/7 telemedicine, and transparent pricing - delivered with modern hospitality in spaces designed by animal experts to be stress-free. We opened our flagship location in Manhattan's West Village in 2020, followed by multiple practices in the city and Brooklyn. Small Door continues to scale in 2022 by opening additional NYC locations and in markets across the northeast including Boston and Washington DC.
This is the fifth company that Small Door’s founders have been involved in building. In building Small Door, they partnered with the people responsible for beloved consumer experiences like Warby Parker and Sweetgreen, in addition to healthcare innovators such as One Medical, CityMD and Flatiron Health. Small Door has raised $40 million from Lerer Hippeau, Primary Ventures, Brand Foundry, Toba Capital, and Pentland Group. The broader management team brings experience from JustWorks, Casper, One Medical, Soulcycle, Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, The Wing, Gilt Groupe, Lightspeed, and Outbrain.
Our Growth and Web Product Manager will own our web experience and conversion rate optimization strategy. This person will identify, prioritize, execute, and measure opportunities to improve our site and landing page experience for prospective members. You will work cross-functionally with our growth, design, and tech teams to define and implement your vision. This person will report to the Head of Growth. This position is based in NYC with a hybrid work environment.
What you’ll do
- Own site experience, landing page, and conversion rate optimization from strategy and planning to execution and measurement
- Identify and design high-impact, hypothesis-driven testing opportunities based on consumer insights (focus groups, user testing) and data (GA, Web Analytics)
- Manage the pipeline of testing opportunities to ensure we’re maximizing our testing velocity
- Collaborate with our design team when needed, but also be willing to do light design and copy when concepting
- Collaborate with our remote tech team from start to finish to ensure successful implementation and measurement of tests
- Manage our landing page pipeline and iteration for paid channels in partnership with our Growth Marketing Managers
- Communicate results broadly and institutionalize learnings
- Ensure accurate and optimal site analytics, tracking, testing, and measurement setup (GA, GTM, Pixels, FullStory, A/B Testing Tool)
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in product, growth, conversion rate optimization, eCommerce, digital marketing, or consulting
- Technical experience with web and marketing tech are a plus (HTML, CSS, GTM, ability to set up and troubleshoot pixels)
- Proven track record of lifting conversion rate through testing
- Experience building and scoping a pipeline of testing concepts and a clear ability to prioritize based on ROI
- Solid understanding of user experience best practices; proven ability to successfully partner across an organization
- Strong understanding of how to gather data-driven insights from existing and new sources to inform roadmap;
- Proven collaborator who thrives in cross-functional environments and can communicate clearly and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills and a clear history of successful execution from start to finish
- Track record of developing an understanding for consumer behavior using site analytics tools. Tools you may be working with (Google Analytics, FullStory, Netlify, Excel, Google Tag Manager, UserTesting.com)
- Understand statistical significance and impact of tests
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary, $115,000-$135,000 annually
- Equity ownership
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- 401K (plus 4% company match)
- Upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Generous paid-time off, parental leave, and company wide holidays
- CitiBike membership, HealthAdvocate membership, One Medical membership, WageWorks commuter benefits, subsidized Class Pass membership
- Discounted veterinary care for your loved ones
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you
- A collaborative group of people who live our core values and have your back
Come join Small Door!
Small Door is proudly a public benefit corporation and a certified B Corp. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We strive to build a culture where employees can be their fullest selves and their individual contributions are valued.
Folx who are queer, trans, non-binary, Black, Indigenous, people of color, disabled, parents, are/have been system-impacted, are immigrants, and anyone who has experienced systemic oppression and/or are underrepresented in the industry are encouraged to apply.
Small Door requires all employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
See more open positions at Small Door
Something looks off?