Client Services Coordinator
Administration, Customer Service
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 5, 2022
About Small Door
Small Door is membership-based veterinary care designed with human standards that is better for pets, pet parents, and veterinarians alike. We designed and delivered a reimagined veterinary experience via a membership that includes exceptional care, 24/7 telemedicine, and transparent pricing - delivered with modern hospitality in spaces designed by animal experts to be stress-free. We opened our flagship location in Manhattan's West Village in 2020, followed by multiple practices in the city and Brooklyn. Small Door continues to scale in 2022 by opening additional NYC locations and in markets across the northeast including Boston and Washington DC.
This is the fifth company that Small Door’s founders have been involved in building. In building Small Door, they partnered with the people responsible for beloved consumer experiences like Warby Parker and Sweetgreen, in addition to healthcare innovators such as One Medical, CityMD and Flatiron Health. Small Door has raised $40 million from Lerer Hippeau, Primary Ventures, Brand Foundry, Toba Capital, and Pentland Group. The broader management team brings experience from JustWorks, Casper, One Medical, Soulcycle, Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, The Wing, Gilt Groupe, Lightspeed, and Outbrain.
We are looking for a Client Services Coordinator (internally Member Experience Coordinator) to support our front of house team. The coordinator role is fast-paced, dynamic, and works directly with our Medical Team and members. You will play an integral role in our members’ experience at Small Door - you’re their first touchpoint and frequent support for their experience and care. Our employees always have our members best interests in mind.
Including a $1,000 signing bonus
What you'll do
- Oversee the scheduling system and wait time for all members;
- Manage calls, emails, and additional communications;
- Source of knowledge for our members by answering questions, sharing information etc;
- Deliver all billing communications during visits;
- Seek out feedback and communicate to proper channels;
- Maintain a clean, welcoming, and on-brand environment in our practice;
- Bring hospitality and service to the forefront of our business;
- Find solutions for our members;
- Work with members to ensure smooth experiences;
- Monitor and manage the practice by anticipating needs and serving our members.
Who you are
- 2+ years working in a hospitality-focused role (vetmed experience is a plus!);
- Drive to work for a company with a startup mindset, breaking tradition;
- Self-motivated, team player, excellent communicator, attention to detail, and customer service oriented;
- Ability to connect with others exudes empathy and compassion;
- Must be able to work flexible/non-traditional hours including weekends;
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs on occasion;
- Availability to work 40 hours a week including one weekend day (schedule is four -10 hour shifts)
- Passion and a love for animals (especially cats and dogs!);
- Proficient in computer skills (familiarity with slack is a plus!)
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation;
- Health, dental + vision insurance;
- CitiBike membership, HealthAdvocate membership, One Medical membership, WageWorks commuter benefits, subsidized gym membership;
- Discounted veterinary care for your loved ones;
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you;
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back;
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.
Come join Small Door!
Small Door is proudly a public benefit corporation and a certified B Corp. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We strive to build a culture where employees can be their fullest selves and their individual contributions are valued.
Folx who are queer, trans, non-binary, Black, Indigenous, people of color, disabled, parents, are/have been system-impacted, are immigrants, and anyone who has experienced systemic oppression and/or are underrepresented in the industry are encouraged to apply.
Small Door requires all employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
See more open positions at Small Door
Something looks off?