SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
Over the past few years, SeatGeek has found an edge growing our brand in partnership with others. In particular, sponsorships have become a major part of our marketing portfolio, accelerating brand awareness and affinity among fans nationwide.
As a Sponsorships Associate you will spend most of your time supporting our Major League Baseball sponsorship execution efforts. In addition, you will focus on hospitality and event operations across SeatGeek’s growing portfolio. You’ll report to our Director, Sponsorships and sit within the broader Marketing & Communications team.
What you’ll do
- Support MLB sponsorship execution & measurement as well as cross-portfolio hospitality & event operations
- Own tennis, golf, and entertainment sponsorships
- Execute ongoing partnership management including partner relationships, budgeting, asset utilization, and tracking
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to understand and track KPIs & progress towards goals across SeatGeek’s sponsorship portfolio
- Serve as an integral member of the Marketing & Communications team at large, contributing to short-term customer growth opportunities and building a long-term brand that consumers love
- Collaborate with individuals on other teams and maintain strong internal relationships to complete cross-team projects successfully
- Partner with the full Sponsorships team to drive the Sponsorship strategy forward at scale
What you have
- 1-3 years work experience in sports, events, or brand marketing
- Knowledge of sports sponsorships a plus
- Experience managing a client account and interacting with external stakeholders
- Strong communicator, able to navigate internal cross-functional teams and external client relationships
- Excellent organization skills
- Baseline knowledge of various marketing channels and workstreams
- Comfort with various business tools including deck preparation (Powerpoint / Google slides), metrics analysis (Excel / Google sheets), contracts, and budgets
- Proactive self-starter and ownership mentality
- Natural leadership and quick-learning for continued ownership of responsibilities
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $59,000-$90,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
To review our candidate privacy notice, click here