Learning Systems Administrator
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
Our Enablement team at SeatGeek is responsible for training a number of internal teams at SeatGeek, as well as our Primary Ticketing Rightsholders. In this role, you’ll be working to update, create, and manage digital learning content used in training internal and external learners how to use our products and tools effectively.
You will sit on the Marketplace Operations Enablement team and report directly to the Manager of Enablement Content, working closely with Fan Experience, Client Support, and Product subject matter experts and leaders and influencers across the SeatGeek business.
What you'll do
- Manage end-to-end activities of SeatGeek learning management systems, including implementation, administration, content updates, user management, and support
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop and maintain self-paced modules, learning paths, videos, knowledge checks, surveys, and training resources for a variety of learner personas
- Train and support internal and external end users of our learning systems
- Drive adoption of learning systems for both rightsholders and our SeatGeek team
- Support enablement initiatives and projects that improve the effectiveness, quality, and efficiency of our learning programs. To include developing and administering user certification programs
- Surface data and insights related to learning systems that highlight opportunities and support decision making related to Enablement objectives and initiatives
What you have
- 3+ years experience with managing Learning Systems for a diverse and growing services organization
- 3+ years experience developing content and designing pathways to meet learning objectives for different personas
- Demonstrated experience with online curriculum development
- Demonstrated experience with developing content for online learning management systems
- Experience implementing instructional design theories to achieve practical outcomes
- The ability to project manage your tasks including prioritization, communication, scheduling, and organization
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated Audio and Visual editing skills
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $60,000 - $92,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
To review our candidate privacy notice, click here