Product Support Analyst
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technologically savvy and fan-first attitude, we’re simplifying and modernising the ticketing industry.
We’re proud to partner with some of the most recognised names across the globe, including the Dallas Cowboys, Liverpool F.C., as well as the NFL, MLS, half of the English Premier League, and theatres across NYC’s Broadway and London’s West End.
With great software comes great responsibility (and great opportunity!). We’re looking for a Product Support Analyst who can provide excellent technical software (SaaS) support to our clients with guidance from our Support Manager, who you'll report to. If you love learning new technology inside and out, enjoy collaborating with our teams and external clients, and are just as passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service as we are, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Receive, replicate, and analyse incoming software application support requests from clients through phone calls, chats, and emails in a high-pressure environment
- Accurately log all relevant information in the support ticket in the issue tracking software while making sure the case information stays up to date at all times
- Investigate software application issues using the available knowledge base, previous cases, and collaboration with other team members to resolve issues
- Adjust the priority of issues raised to the Product Support Team based on provided guidelines and move them accordingly to appropriate queues
- Escalate issues to 2nd level as necessary, providing steps to replicate, screenshots, and any additional relevant information such as log files (server traces)
- Oversee assigned support cases while tracking related development fixes/product requests and communicating with clients and other teams
- Through regular internal training workshops and self-learning, maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of SeatGeek products, including integrations with 3rd party products and hardware
What you have
- Problem-solving capabilities with 2+ years of experience working in a software support capacity for a SaaS company or similar experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical information with non-technical audiences
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, one or more computer languages as well as basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
- An interest in technology, especially software (SaaS) support
- Resiliency and the ability to stay positive, even on the most challenging calls
- Ability to work independently and creatively to resolve complex issues in a dynamic environment
- A passion for live events and software (SaaS) support
- The ability to work one weekend in rotation with the team and take part in rotating after-hours on-call
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Benefits package that supports health and dental. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace
- Life Insurance
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!