Senior Software Engineer
SeatGeek is building an innovative open-ecosystem enterprise ticketing software that allows teams, venues, and promoters (aka Rightsholders) to efficiently run their businesses and captivate fans.
We’re proud to partner with some of the most recognized names across the globe including the Dallas Cowboys and Liverpool F.C., as well as the NFL, MLS, half of the English Premier League, and theaters across NYC’s Broadway and London’s West End.
We believe rights-holders, not ticketing companies, should have full control over the tools they use and partners they choose within their ticket-selling ecosystem. Third-parties make that ecosystem better – from tools that provide analytics, data visualization, dynamic pricing, and more – and our flexible, open, modern SRO (Standing Room Only) platform makes those integrations possible.
We're looking for bright, curious software engineers who want to help millions of people experience the thrill of live entertainment through our SRO product. The ticketing industry is messy, complex and makes attending live events more difficult than it is; we believe a thoughtful application of software can fix that. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with varying levels of experience to join SeatGeek’s R&D team.
Who you are
- 5+ of experience building fullstack web applications, ideally within a microservices architecture. We'll be most interested in hearing about what you've built
- Experience working with C# and .NET in production
- Passion for software craftsmanship and product. You have well-considered opinions about how software should work, and hold yourself and your code to a high standard
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Experience with Cloud Platforms, with AWS being a plus
- Experience with databases, with MS SQL as plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
The tools we use
- Languages: Python, C#/.NET Core, and Go
- Datastores: MS SQL Server
- Version control: GitHub and GitLab
- Infrastructure: AWS, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- You will be working with our Israel-based development teams. We are open to remote hiring, as long as you are comfortable with working hours that overlap considerably with the Israel time zone. We happily encourage the occasional office visit from our remote teammates, especially for team events!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!