Revenue Operations Associate
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
As an Associate for our Revenue Operations team you’ll help evaluate partnerships and shoulder the load of analysis and presentation including everything from deal models and term sheets to executive presentations and competitive analysis. This person is also responsible for organizing sales materials and creating good processes for the sales, business development, and the risk taking business at large. You’ll also play a critical role in helping to build and scale an investment platform at SeatGeek.
What you'll do
- Refine financial models and forecasts in conjunction with Accounting, FP&A, etc.
- Leverage technical mastery to create ad-hoc and automated analytics and reporting
- Develop rigorous processes around deal making and commercial strategy
- Grow and track our sales funnel by working with Sales, Inventory Strategy, Business Development, and Partnerships
- Collaborate with senior team to create and deliver presentations and analysis
- Synthesize deal performance benchmarks and terms and, in some cases, negotiating with prospects
- Project work for other Investment subteams
- Pricing forecasting for seller/buyer fees leading to the deliver of working adaptable models, guidelines and processes to support inventory and account management team in negotiations to sell monetizable products (e.g. Pay for data, pay on confirmation)
- Pricing forecasting of rebate initiatives to brokers in exchange for value adds such as purchase volume or price parity and preference targets
- Improve ongoing tracking and reporting of fee monetization strategies
- Ongoing optimization of seller fee and rebate program designs
- Track rebate program costs and work with finance on forecasting for all rebates
What you have
- BS/MS/PhD in Business, Finance, or Quantitative field OR MBA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Experience combining quantitative and qualitative methods to drive business development decisions
- Project management and organizational skills
- You know your way around financial models and slide decks, but also love meeting new people and ideas.
- You embrace the chance to work on multiple projects at once and are willing to do whatever it takes to get things done.
- You’re easy to work with, can communicate effectively, and are motivated by shared success.
- Advanced GSheets / Excel and SQL / Tableau / Looker experience
- Sales, account management, or other client-facing experience preferred
- Passion for sports, music, and live events in general
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$105,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!