Integrated Partner Marketing Senior Associate
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
As a Senior Associate on the Integrated Partner Marketing team, you’ll work cross-functionally across SeatGeek to ideate, lead, and manage revenue-generating marketing initiatives across our integrated partners like MLB, NFL, College Football, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Florida Panthers. You'll also work to ensure our partners feel the power of the marketing value we provide by strategically presenting and meeting with our partners directly. This role will partner closely with the customer retention marketing, growth marketing, sponsorship, creative, and account management teams to ensure our marketing efforts are seamlessly integrated and executed. Simultaneously you will also work externally to share key marketing wins with our partners. Reporting to the Manager, Integrated & Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll help coordinate and manage end-to-end marketing initiatives across the business while providing thought leadership and best practices.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally to bring strategic marketing plans and initiatives to life across all channels, with a focus on revenue generation and integrated partnerships
- Collaborate with external facing teams at SeatGeek to identify needs across our integrated partnerships and work cross-functionally within SeatGeek to organize marketing campaigns and solutions to meet those needs
- Building and maintaining marketing project calendars, leading the development of integrated channel plans, and cascading go-live dates and shifts to timing to cross-functional teams in a timely manner
- Build and deliver detailed marketing wrap-reports for high demand tour stops at our partner venues aimed at providing a snapshot of the team’s efforts, impact and key insights from SeatGeek
- Work with the sales team to develop and deliver pre-sales pitch presentations to high-value prospects
- Compile and interpret analytics reporting across owned projects
- Learn as much as possible about the ticketing, sports, and entertainment industry
What you have
- Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience in integrated marketing strategy with preferred additional experience in a client-facing role
- Experience owning multiple relationships or projects at once and delivering success across them all
- Expert communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional data analysis skills, especially utilizing Business intelligence software (Tableau, Yellowfin, Looker, etc.) and spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners alike to deliver successful outcomes
- A passion for the sports and entertainment space and an eagerness to partner with venues and promoters to maximize revenue for their events
- Understanding of core marketing channels such as CRM, SEM, SEO, Social and Influencer
- Proven ability to lead projects from ideation to implementation to analysis, particularly when initial idea/problem may be ambiguous
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $75,000-$115,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!