Business Systems Manager - Customer Support / GTM Systems
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
We are looking for a Manager - Customer Support / GTM Systems (Salesforce + Zendesk) - Business Technology (open to varying levels of experience) to join SeatGeek’s Biz Tech team. The Biz Tech team at SeatGeek exists to make all folks at the company more effective and more efficient in their jobs. We believe a top notch stack of tools is a key ingredient in enabling our Sales, Services, Account Management and Support teams to provide a best-in-class experience to all of our customers. You will partner with teams across the business to help automate and streamline workflows design to make our clients and fans happier. You will shape the architecture of our SaaS stack to deliver a clean ecosystem of tools, centered around key pillars such as Salesforce and Zendesk.
What you'll do
- Drive innovation across a mix of tools designed to provide best-in-class customer experiences for all stakeholders across our B2B2C lines of business
- Partner with business leads to define the roadmap for the Salesforce + friends and Zendesk + friends ecosystems at SeatGeek - taking a leadership role in charting the path for future systems architecture across this surface area
- Take a product management approach to delivering new features + automation, unlocking more time for our team to focus on strategic work
- Queue up and lead the right mix of projects to help our teams innovate, and set + track against target metrics so that we can measure success
- Enable strategic, data driven decision making across our client facing teams through clean configuration and a comprehensive set of integrations btw key platforms
- Automate. Innovate. Kill spreadsheets!
- Mentor, coach and provide regular performance feedback to a team of business systems analysts
- Oversee third party services vendors and relationships - ensuring we have the right mix of skill sets in place to execute on our roadmap
- Deliver and refine features across Salesforce (Sales Cloud, CPQ, PSA, Client Health, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Knowledge) and Zendesk (Guide, Explore, Support, Chat / Messaging)
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Biz Tech, Marketing and other groups around SeatGeek to help them interface with and leverage Salesforce / Zendesk data
- Ensure key workflows such as quote-to-cash, customer support / self service help, professional services automation and client success are efficient and clean
- Deliver clever, effective solutions to tricky problems. Find the right mix of rolling up your sleeves and delegating to your team / managing third parties
What you have
- 5+ years experience hands on experience designing, configuring and integrating Salesforce + related B2B systems
- 3+ years experience in Zendesk and/or related customer support tooling (B2C)
- 3+ years people management experience
- Experience designing and implementing tooling for B2B Sales / Account mgmt / customer support and B2C customer support
- Extensive track record of leading efficient execution in through agile delivery
- Experience operating and designing an efficient SOX/SOC compliant SaaS ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - and the ability to set the course and then bring stakeholders along for the ride
- Experience working in or with a high growth, global tech company
- Experience working with / managing contractors or technical resources
- Nice to have: iPaas (Workato), PSA, CPQ, marketing automation, Apex/custom component exp, Talkdesk, etc.
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $105,000-$160,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!