Product Design - New Grad
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and businesses, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
Make your mark
We’re looking for a bright, curious product designer who wants to help millions of people experience the thrill of live entertainment. As a member of the Product Design team, you’ll partner with engineers and product managers to ensure all our fan-facing experiences are high quality, easy to use, solve real problems, and drive long-term business value. This is a hybrid work style role (50% of the week) on-site at our corporate office in NYC.
What you’ll do
- Develop and utilize a deep understanding of customer needs, motivations, pain points, and behaviors by working closely with Product Management, UX Research, and Analytics
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of product managers and engineers to deliver high quality and easy to use experiences that solve real problems and drive long-term business value
- Actively participate in design reviews to refine and improve the quality of your work and the work of the entire product design team
Who you are
- A college student graduating in the spring of 2024
- You have some product design experience
- Familiar with commonly used design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Excited about understanding customer needs, motivations, and pain points
- A collaborator adept at working with a diverse group of people with different experiences who take pride in mentoring and learning from others
- Equity stake
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon Music
**Please note you are expected to come into the SeatGeek New York City Office at least 3 days a week**
The salary range for this role is $100,000-$115,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!