People Operations Specialist
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
Reporting to our Manager, Global People Operations, you will be joining the people operations team to support the day to day administration tasks. You will partner closely with various members of the people team including recruiting, HRBP, People programs, recruiting, benefits, compensation, payroll, IT and legal.
What you'll do
- Be accountable for HRIS data including onboarding, promotions, terminations, and transfers
- Collect new hire paperwork, process I-9’s and e-verify, coordinate various account setups, and schedule onboarding sessions
- Be the first point of contact for our new hires and employees
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of all people data in the HRIS system (Workday)
- Serve as the primary point of contact of people operations questions
- Provide Tier 1 & II level support for issues related to both functional and technical HR/HCM matters in areas such as policy interpretation, and HR system & technology
- Provide overall administrative support to the HR team
- Manage day to day system entries and data integrity
- Help with people program work as needed
What you have
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday and Jira
- Ability to work within a distributed team and as and individual contributor in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within the company
- Able to use discretion and handle highly sensitive information
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to flex and quickly adapt to multiple high, and potentially shifting priorities
- Proactive self-starter with a passion for designing, implementing and improving programs
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to communicate and solution across all levels of the organization
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $45,000-$70,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!