Head of Supply Operations
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
As the Head of Supply Operations, you’ll report to the President of Supply and support the team with sound operational & financial decision making. You’ll drive growth and profitability by enabling our revenue generating teams to work effectively - deploying tools and building processes that give us a better return on our resources, as well as identifying opportunities to drive the monetization of clients, sellers, and partners.
In addition, you will be tasked with ensuring that the entire Supply organization is aligned to business goals. SeatGeek is growing rapidly so identifying and driving prioritization of the most impactful (C-SAT and Revenue wise) product changes with our R&D team, and equipping our go-to-market teams with the best possible processes, tools and data, will be among your team’s top priorities.
What you'll do
- Facilitate private to public transition for SeatGeek, collaborating with accounting, business systems, and investor relations to enable public company best practices in selling methodologies, forecasting, and reporting.
- Own change management. Clearly and systematically lead and communicate new processes and operational improvements including technology solutions to promote scale in a way that makes it easy on all teams involved
- Develop, document, enforce and govern account/opportunity management and crediting rules in Salesforce. Collaborate with Systems, Data Integrity, and Compensation teams within Sales Ops to adhere to a single streamlined process
- Lead and motivate a team of 8 by providing development opportunities and feedback on performance management
- Leverage and improve CRM to drive visibility into both the current and future performance of the business, driving processes from analog to digital to automated
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a roadmap for innovative provider relationship models, and more
- Direct and manage processes relating to strategic planning and product roadmap development, including the development of goals, service strategies, financial business plans, and operational plans
- Provide strategic context-setting across the organization with regards to supply side revenue planning, marketplace functions, and more including translation of company strategy to operational leaders
- Analyze and define the seller/supply market and provide recommendations for growth opportunities using data from various quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary resources, including: economic research, retail strategies, consumer demand studies, product feasibility studies, scenario modeling, industry intelligence, operational feasibility, and risk analyses
- Define, implement, and monitor attainable and realistic metrics of the Sales, Solutions Consulting, Partnerships and EFT teams, ensuring that the metrics drive alignment across the team
What you have
- 10+ years of experience in an analytical, consultative and/or operations function in a B2B technology business
- 7+ years of experience in a sales operations leadership role including experience managing operations for both new and recurring business and sales operations in a public company
- 7+ years of experience leading a team
- Experience taking a B2B technology business from pre-IPO to post IPO
- A well-versed mind in forecasting approaches and methodologies and have a proven track-record of solid forecasting in a B2B business with a long/complex sales cycle
- Experience designing and implementing successful sales compensation plans (bonus points for a business with a long/complex sales cycle)
- An operations mind: constantly looking to refine and tweak processes to improve delivery quality, while not allowing that need for constant improvement to stand in the way of execution
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $175,000-$265,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!