Lead Product Manager - Enterprise Data
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
SeatGeek’s Data Product teams are on a mission to leverage data to drive business outcomes for SeatGeek and its partners. We are looking for an experienced Product leader to join SeatGeek’s team to help shape and execute our Enterprise data strategy and roadmap. You will drive development and growth of our enterprise data offerings, build out the vision and partner with internal and external business and tech stakeholders to deliver strong value to our clients such as the Dallas Cowboys and Baltimore Ravens. You will have a deep understanding of bringing data driven offerings to market and experience in the Enterprise B2B space. We are looking for a Lead Product Manager - Enterprise Data with varying levels of experience to join SeatGeek’s R&D team.
What you’ll do
- Develop an Enterprise data product strategy backed by business cases with ROI and market analysis
- Define and shepherd the roadmap, prioritizing based on market needs and customer feedback
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including R&D, sales, and marketing as well as client teams to ensure successful product delivery
- Conduct market research to identify new product opportunities, data collection needs, and trends
- Lead a team that is focused on the development and launch of Enterprise data products, including managing product specifications, pricing, product differentiation and go-to-market strategies
- Inform our data acquisition strategy ensuring we are collecting the right data for market needs & monetization
- Develop data partnerships and sales guidelines to optimize revenue while preserving our highly differentiated data sets
- Drive data utilization and growth by analyzing client feedback, metrics, and market trends
- Work closely with the sales & marketing teams to ensure successful product positioning and messaging
- Develop and track key performance metrics for the product and regularly report progress to executive leadership
- Drive product innovation by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technology advancements
What you have
- 6+ years of experience in product management with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a strategic vision for the product. You ideally have experience setting and delivering on a long-term Data product vision
- Proven ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment with constant change
- Experience working with enterprise clients and incorporating their business and technical needs into the broader product strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $130,000-$220,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!