Client Success Specialist
*Candidates fluent in Spanish and French highly preferred*
Marigold helps brands foster customer relationships through the science and art of connection. Marigold Relationship Marketing is a suite of world-class Martech solutions that help marketers create long term customer love and loyalty. Marigold includes Campaign Monitor, Emma, Vuture, Sailthru, Selligent and Cheetah Digital. By joining together these leading solutions through a set of common services, Marigold provides the most comprehensive set of use cases for marketers at any level. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, Marigold has offices globally across the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America and Central America, as well as in Japan.
Drive continued and maximum adoption of Marigold cloud-based solutions via a value-based relationship with assigned customers and territories. Working to promote product adoption, proactively manage renewals; while identifying and fostering product expansion opportunities. The Client Success Specialist works with our SMB and Mid-Market clients (High-volume territories – UK, France, Spain, Benelux and Germany) to develop long-term, value-based partnerships. The successful CSS will help clients in his/her organization to realize the full value of their investment in Marigold’s Cloud solutions to ensure the client continually renews its SaaS/Cloud and Services contract(s) with Marigold. Managing the post-sale customer experience via 1: Many approaches.
What You’ll Do
The role's success metrics are client satisfaction, retention, and growth. Collaborating with key client contacts and internal business partners, responsibilities include:
- Being the Marigold point of contact accountable for the overall success of the client relationship and client satisfaction
- Share the Marigold vision with clients and actively work with them to maximize the value they derive from Marigold solutions
- Establish and maintain a regular meeting cadence with key client stakeholders
- Maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction by acting as a liaison and trusted advisory between the client and Marigold’s internal operations (Professional Services, Client Support, Client Marketing, Product Management, Finance and Legal).
- During client engagement, the CSS will work to manage/own customer renewals, identify, foster and manage product expansion opportunities (up-sell and cross-sell).
- Ownership of risk mitigation which may include management of client facing remediation plans and internal management of action items designed resolve items contributing to retention risk
- Fulfilling all internal requirements associated with keeping CRM up-to-date
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years’ work experience, recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Successful candidates will possess a strong willingness and aptitude to learn and practice client relationship
- Client satisfaction and value-based selling strategies, along with an ability to handle client escalations with a combination of tact, empathy, expediency, and business acumen.
- An understanding / experience in digital marketing and domain knowledge with the ability to learn new marketing technologies.
- The ideal candidate should be high energy with strong administration / operational skills and enjoy working in an engaging team-based environment.
- Secondary language Skill: French and Spanish. Must be professionally or native fluent
- Customer Success / Customer Support or Account Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet and exceed client retention and growth quotas
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently at a high level in a fast paced environment
What We Offer
- An opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge, and to grow in a stimulating environment within a fast-growing high technology international company
- Remote first environment
- Generous leave entitlements
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning for your professional and personal development