Strategic Account Executive
Marigold helps brands foster customer relationships through the science and art of connection. Marigold Relationship Marketing is a suite of world-class martech solutions that help marketers create long term customer love and loyalty. Marigold includes Campaign Monitor, Emma, Vuture, Sailthru, Selligent and Cheetah Digital. By joining together these leading solutions through a set of common services, Marigold provides the most comprehensive set of use cases for marketers at any level. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Marigold has offices globally across the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America and Central America, as well as in Japan.
As a Strategic Account Executive You Will
- Build and foster strategic relationships with key marketing decision makers and C-suite executives at Top 100 retailers.
- Collaborate with retail clients to help solve the complex challenges in optimizing CLV.
- Be the visionary who takes their clients on a journey while leveraging industry and business acumen to drive tangible business outcomes.
- Orchestrate internal, matrix teams to influence marketing leaders with genuine strategy and data on how Cheetah Digital's platform(s) can help them surpass their goals.
Who You Are
- Industry Business Leader - Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on solving tough complex customer problems and driving customers outcomes
- Transformation Leader - Deliver solutions that optimize consumer lifetime value for our customers.
- Relationship Builder - Owns the Relationship and build strategic partnership with trust and Integrity
- Account Team Leader - Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Cheetah is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
- Relationship building - Develop long-term relationships with Strategic Targeted Accounts through solution selling capabilities, navigating through the customer's organization, assisting customers in achieving a successful start with Cheetah, and helping them expand the value realized from our solution.
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Develop relationships in new and existing target customers and demonstrate to drive strategy through organization;
- Trusted advisor - Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise);
- Customer Acuity - Actively understands each customer's strategic growth plans, B2C marketing strategy and the competitive landscape, its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer;
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities and hurdles. Utilize strategic value assessments, benchmarking and Return on Investment data to support decision process;
- Pipeline planning - Follow a well-adapted approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline. Keep pipeline current;
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap
- 8+ years of building strategic business relationships selling marketing technologies to complex enterprise organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Technically savvy and can quickly develop deep product knowledge.
- Capable of mastering and reacting to the global nature and fast pace of the business.
- Creativity and sound judgment in business decisions.
- Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, adapting to the clients’ requests as needed
- Ability to formulate long-term and short term marketing and sales strategies and value propositions aligned with the overall strategy of the business.
- Ability to lead a team in developing strategic plans for individual key accounts.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
Executing for results
- Proven track record managing resources and projects, delivering on promises and achieving agreed goals within the constraints of available resources.
- Demonstrable ability to sell to large accounts with long purchasing cycles.
- Capability to implement and run effective sales management processes.
Building relationships and using influence
- Ability to work effectively in a geographically-dispersed, culturally diverse, fast pace and matrix organization.
- Demonstrable ability to develop strategic, executive-level and project-level team relationships with key clients.
- Strong skills in negotiation, analysis, and influencing with integrity.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Open Time Away
- Paid parental leave